Chapter 2

Valerie's POV

It's been a year and we've been stuck here. Marcel was gone for a year to so that stucked to I'm surprised the others didn't notice either. I've gotten more powers because of the experiments.

We got a plan to escape we are gonna do it right now. We got out of our cell when I felt someone inject me with something which made me drop to my knees. I heard a gun click and saw Jackson drop to the floor. I screamed for him then I blacked out.

Nat's POV

We are taking down another Hydra base today. We heard someone scream so we all ran in and saw a girl she looked at least 10. Then we saw bodies on the floor and a little boy on the floor next to her. She was standing their in shock still. She just looked at the boys body. The others didn't want to go near her so I did.

I kneeled down to her. "Hey sweetie we are going to take you somewhere safe alright." I picked her up and we walked to the jet. We landed and went inside Fury was waiting for us then he saw the girl. "Who's she and why is she covered in blood. Said Fury."

"She killed the guards inside she's still in shock." I put her in a room and walked out to the others. "She say anything. Said Steve." "No she's in shock still." "She killed all the guards. Said Fury." "Yeah we heard a scream so we ran in and saw all the bodies and her standing their in shock. Said Tony." "She looks around 10. Said Rhodey."

"I'll talk to her." I walked back into the room and sat infront of her. "Hey what's your name." No response. "Well I'm Natasha but call me Nat." She didn't respond. I was gonna leave the room when I heard her say something. "Valerie. Said Valerie." "What was that." I turned around and sat back down.

"My name's Valerie. Said Valerie." "That's a beautiful name where are you parents and how long have you been their." She stayed quiet for a minute. "I think a year and my parents they don't like me my uncle he takes care of me. Said Valerie." "How can they not like a beautiful girl like you."

"I don't know either they chose to only love one daughter. Been like that since i was a baby my entire my family to. They don't even acknowledge me they use me as a slave and if I make the slightest noise I get slap. Said Valerie." I was sad to hear that. "Do you remember what happened." "I just remember my friend getting killed that's all its like I blacked out. Said Valerie."

"Thank you Valerie a girl her name is Maria she's gonna help you get some clean clothes." She nodded and i walked out then Maria walked out with Valerie she was all bloody she had blood in her hair to. They walked pass us we all just watched them walk by they all heard. "What do we do. Said Steve." "Send her back to her family. Said Fury."

"Did you not hear what she said they abuse her." "We have to. Said Fury." "She's just a kid. Said Tony." "If we don't we are committing a crime so we have to. Said Fury." Maria walked back with Valerie we all saw her all cleaned up she looked beautiful. I walked over to her to let her know. "I know I have to go back. Said Valerie."

The others were shocked to hear her speak. "I'm sorry." "It's alright it's not your fault. Said Valerie." She gave me a hug.