Chapter 12 Last one

Valerie's POV

Pietro and I been married for 2 years now. I'm pregnant around 9 months I'm due anyway now. We are having a girl it's our first one to. He's really excited for her to come. We are all downstairs in the living room when people walk in. "Nope get I don't want to hear anything."

They didn't leave so I got up and turned around and saw the Mikelson standing right their. "What the hell are you doing here." Then I saw Marcel right their. "Val I'm here. Said Marcel." He walked over and gave me a hug. "Oh I missed you so much Marcel." He noticed my stomach. "Your pregnant. Said Marcel." "Surprise it's a girl."

"When are you due. Said Marcel." "Any day now just waiting for her to come. Right mom dad meet my brother Marcel he raised me." He walked over to my parent's. "Now you guys have brought Marcel you can leave now." "Valerie don't act like that. Said Kol." "Sorry your presence is unwelcomed here."

"Valerie we just want you back and our grandchild to. Said Hayley." "No she ain't your grandchild and your not my parents." "Princesses the stress ain't good for the baby. Said Pietro." Then my water broke so I just looked at him. "You jinx it." He laughed a little. I walked over to him. "Get the stuff I'll tell the others."

They walked out so we could talk. I walked back to them. "So Cami decided to come a little early so me and Pietro are gonna head to hospital." Their eyes widen and ran off to get ready to meet me at the hospital. I saw the Mikelson waiting still so I turned towards Marcel. "Marcel do you wanna come with us." He got happy.

"I would love to. Said Marcel." "Good your going with my mom and dad don't worry they'll love you." He walked over to them and I saw Pietro waiting for me. "I'm coming luv let's go have our little girl." I walked past them and left to the hospital. We were their for 3 hours then I had her.

"Go bring them now." He walked out. "My little princess mommy and daddy both love you." They walked in. "My grandbaby is so cute. Said Mom." "Good job princess. Said Dad." "Thank you daddy." They all held her.

The next day.....

I'm finally heading back home with our daughter. We arrived and saw the Mikelson waiting for me. I had Cami in my arms she's was asleep. "Go away and just leave me alone." I walked in and they followed me in. "Valerie we just want to see our niece and you. Said Hope." "Well I don't want you to just leave me alone."

"Valerie don't act like that to your sister. Said Hayley." "Sorry my sister died when she was a baby so I'm an only child." Hope for tears in her eyes. "Mom grab the baby please." Hayley was about to walk over when my mom took her. "Take her over to dad and aunt pepper please." "Yes my love. Said Mom."

She walked off the others followed her so it was just me and the Mikelson. "Valerie please. Said Hayley." "No now stop begging you look pathetic." "Don't talk to your mother like that. Said Klaus." "Calm down Mikel and she's not my mother just a surrogate and your my sperm donner." He had hurt in his eyes but I didn't care.

"Valerie don't talk to your parents like that. Said Elijah." "My parents are in the other room. You people are strangers to me i don't know you at all. Your not my family never will be." I did a spell and made them all drop to their knees. "Now leave before you whole bloodline dies."

I let them get up Hope tried to attack me but I threw her quickly to the ground she was in so much pain. Then I left her go they all went over to her. "Now I did something to you." "Stop this right now Valerie. Said Klaus" "leave now and never come back here. That's the least you could do." They got up and left.

Valerie and Pietro ended up having two more kids 2 boys and 1 girl. Tony and Pepper had a daughter. The Mikelson never came back to New York.
The end.