Chapter 10

Mikelson's POV

It's been 14 years since Valerie's death. They were all sitting in the living room when Hope got pulled in a vision.
" let's go dumbass." "Valerie my love calm down its just a run." "Well your slow." Then the vision was over and the Mikelson looked at Hope. "Hope are you alright. Said Hayley."

"Aunt Freya I just had a vision. Said Hope." "Well let me see. Said Freya." Hope walked over to her and Freya looked at the vision and when she stopped her face was filled with joy. "What is it sister. Said Elijah." "Valerie is alive what Hope saw what Valerie. Said Freya."

"No my daughter is dead. Said Hayley." "Wait we can go through her memories and I can prove to. I just Klaus and Hayley's blood. Said Freya." They gave them their blood and Freya started to spell. They appeared in a white hall filled with memories. "These are her memories. Said Freya." Kol walked to a door and opened it. "Warning next time. Said Bexs."

Memory 1

We were in a field with active gun shooting. "Where are we. Said Hope." "Looks like an army field. Said Davina." We all looked around then saw someone run towards a tent so we followed. They took their helmet off and it was a girl. She turned around and we saw Valerie. "My god it's true she's alive. Said Davina."

"My little girl is alive. Said Hayley." "She joined the army she looks like she was 15 at the time. Said Freya." "Yeah she looks young. Said Kol." We watched as she removed her stuff and got her phone out. "Hey mom just calling to let you know I'm ok. I got yours and dad's voicemails don't worry I'm ok ill be fine tell the others I love them I have to head back on the field. Said Val."

She hung up the phone and put her stuff back on. "Pringles let's go. Said Isaac." "I'm coming you ass hat. Said Val." She walked out and we were kicked out of the memory. "Why did he call her Pringles. Said Kol."

"Inside joke maybe. Said Bexs." Klaus and Hayley were sad to hear their daughter call someone else mom and dad. "Lets pick another one. Said Hope." She was trying to change the subject. "I'll pick. Said Hope."

Memory 2

They were in a field filled with kids. Then they saw Valerie walking across the stage. She was graduating at the age of 12. "She graduated already. Said Hope." "My god my baby graduated already. Said Nat." "Yes mom I did and I'm only 12. Said Val."

"Lets go to the party. Said Tony." Then it changed and we saw her walking down the stage again. "World's youngest graduate only at 13. Said Val." Hope was getting jealous. "She graduated college already twice and I missed it. Said Hayley." "Its alright mom. Said Hope." "I'll pick now. Said Bexs."

Memory 3

We hear screaming from a room so we followed it. "Mom aunt pepper I'm dying. Said Val." They all quickly rushed in and saw her bleeding. "Mom I'm dying. Said Val." The boys looked then walked out. "See even the boys know it. Said Val."

"Princess your not dying. Said Steve." "You got your period go shower and I'll get you some clothes. Said Nat." "I'll change your sheets and we'll tell you about your period. Said Pepper." Then it ended. "She thought she was dying. Said Kol." Davina slapped him.

"Awe I remember when Davina got her she thought the same thing. Said Marcel." Davina glared at him. "Where is she. Said Klaus." "New York. Said Freya." We appeared back in the compound. "Pack your bags we are going to New York. Said Klaus."