Chapter 7

Valerie's POV

Today I'm leaving for the army my parents and uncles have been training me for a while. So I like my mom super good as her not better than her but still as good as her. I left the tower I already said goodbye so I'm making my way to the airport. I got on and we left we finally landed and I went to the base.

I saw a guy waiting for me so I got out and introduced myself. I already graduated college at the age of 13. "Hello I'm John pleasure to meet you Rodgers. Said John." "You to sir." I shaked his hand and we walked inside the base. I noticed I was the only female and it was just males so they were all looking at me.

"Excuse me sir." "Yes. Said John." "I have noticed I'm the only female." "Ah yes your the only female the other females left already. Said John." "Thank you sir." I was in some short and a shirt. We walked over to a group of boys and they all looked at me. "Listen up. Said John."

They all got in a line. "This is our new recruit Rodgers will be with us. So treat her nicely. Rodgers introduce yourself. Said John" geez thanks John I'm an antisocial personality . "Hello boys I'm Valerie Romanoff Rodgers I can fight yeah that's all I was really antisocial in school so yeah."

"How well can you fight Rodgers. Said Guy 1" "Well are you up for a challenge because I like a good challenge. John would you mind if I kicked your guys are." "Not at all Rodgers. Said John." "Thanks John."

I set my stuff down and all the boys lined up. "You can't take us all Rodgers by the way I'm Isaac. Said Isaac." "Wanna bet. Bet you 50 dollars I can." "Deal. Said Isaac."

They were all on the floor John was laughing. "You boys been here for 2 months and you just got beat by a 15 year old. Said John." They all got up and groaned. "You can pay later Isaac don't worry." "Rodgers watch them I'll be back. Said John."

"I will sir." He walked off so it was just me and the boys. "You really are 15. Said Isaac." "Yeah." They introduced themselves. "Where did you learn that from. Said Jack." "Well my mom is Black widow and my dad is captain America and I lived in the Avengers towers so from the Avengers and my parents so from them."

"Cool cool. Said Nik." "Don't worry I wont hurt your guys ego." Isaac laugh a little. "Oh yeah we are room mates. Said Isaac." "Cool as long as you don't have sex in their when I'm sleeping I'm good." The boys laughed. "Why would I have sex in their when your sleeping. Said Isaac." "Do you really want to know."

"Now you have to tell us Rodgers. Said Jack." "Well I was 12 no 11 so I had a room right next to my Uncle Sam's room and I guess he thought I was asleep I thought I was asleep to. So he would bring a girl home with him and I would hear them have sex he eventually stop but still like bruh really theirs a child in the next room over." They boys were laughing. "God I was traumatized."

"Alright i won't traumatize you any more. Said Isaac." "Thank you." Then John walked back over to us. "Rodgers your bunking with Isaac do funny business. Said John." "Sorry John but I'm single as a pringle and tend to keep it that way for a little while longer so need to worry." He didn't say anything just walked off. I yelled.

"I was just messing around but we won't have sex don't worry." The boys in the back were laughing hard. "Your gonna be fun to hang around Rodgers. Said Jack." "I know Isaac my man show me to our new room." "Lets go my little pringle. Said Isaac." "Your not gonna let that go are you."

"No I'm not don't worry you'll give me a nickname. Said Isaac." We walked in the room and I laid down. "Tired are we. Said Isaac." "You try having to go on a plane then drive yourself." He nodded his head