Chapter 3

Valerie's POV

They dropped me off I walked in and was about to go to mt room when someone called me. I knew it was Hayley so I walked over to them. "Don't worry I'll do the dishes now." I quickly walked in and started to do the dishes. I made them their food like always.

I always burnt myself even though I healed I still got burned. Then they walked in I was getting scared now. "It's almost done don't worry." I burnt myself but didn't even make a sound that's how much it didn't hurt any more.

It was finished so I served them and took it to the table and went back to clean the rest of the dishes. Then I burnt myself then it hurted. "Owe." I quickly moved my hand then grabbed the dishes again and started to clean them.

Klaus POV

Valerie was about to walk up the steps so we called her over to us so we can talk. "Don't worry I'll do the dishes now. Said Valerie." We were confused so we followed her. She quickly did the dishes and started to make some food. "It's almost done don't worry. Said Valerie." Then she burnt herself we all got worried but it didn't faze her.

It was finished so she took it to the table and came back to do the dishes. She was getting the ones from the stove when. "Owe. Said Valerie." She moved her arm and started to do the dishes again. Then Hayley walked over to her so do the other along with me. She grabbed Valerie and stopped her.

"Valerie you burned yourself. Said Hayley." "It's alright don't want to waste your time the dishes are done I'll be in my room excuse me. Said Valerie." She quickly left and ran to her room. "Who's gonna tell her we ate already. Said Kol." Davina slapped him we all just looked at each other. "Why is she acting weird. Said Bexs."

"I don't know let's go find out. Said Hayley." We walked to her room and saw her laying down emotionless like not even their. Hayley started to talk to her.

Valerie's POV

I ran to my room and just laid on my bed. I zoned out and didn't hear anything it was peaceful and quite then I got snapped out of it. I saw them all in my room. I figured Hope complained about me again for bothering her. "Don't worry I'll leave Hope alone." I quickly closed my eyes forcing myself to sleep.

Hayley's POV

We saw Valerie quickly close her eyes forcing herself to sleep. So we left her room and went downstairs. We sat on the couch. "Why did she say don't worry I won't bother Hope again. Said Bexs." Nobody knew what to say because we were all clueless. "She look ok. Said Kol." "Your not the only one who noticed."

"She looked skinny like she hasn't eaten. Said Klaus." "I noticed that to brother. Said Elijah." Then we heard Hope scream for us so we quickly went to her. "Hope what's wrong." "Are you ok. Said Klaus." "Valerie she's being mean. Said Hope."

We were all confused because Valerie was asleep. "Hope Valerie's asleep so she didn't do anything." Hope stayed quiet. "Were you trying to get Valerie in trouble. Said Klaus." She stayed quiet not staying anything. "Hope lyings bad. Said Freya." "I'm sorry. Said Hope." "It's alright don't lie next time. Said Bexs."

She nodded so we went back downstairs. Then I started to think of all the times Hope said Valerie did it was making me question was Hope lying because we never really let Valerie talk.