Chapter 9

Time Skip Sorry.

Valerie's POV

It's been 7 years since I saw my family. I've been in the military the entire time with my friend who have grown close to me as family. Right now me and Isaac are training right now. We train just so I can beat him all over again. Then we saw John walk over "Rodgers the Sergeant want you. Said John." "Thank you sir."

I walked off to his office. I walked in and saw him waiting for me. "Yes sir." "Rodgers you did great for you country now it's time for you to go back to your family. And before you say no its an order if we need you I'll call you. You been here 7 year's you did great but it's time for you to head home you leave in 30 minutes. Said Sergeant."

He kicked me out and I quickly went over to the boys. "What did he say. Said Nik." "Guess who's going home my dude's." They started to cheer. "Wow our little warrior is going home. Said Jack." "Indeed I am also I gotta pack because i leave in 30 minutes because he just told me."

I quickly went to my room and packed all my stuff. I finished and saw the boys waiting for me. "We are going to miss you my little pringle. Said Isaac." "I know I'll miss you boys to I'll call when I get home." "You better because if not we will hunt you down. Said Nik." I said ny goodbyes and left. I finally landed and got in my car an headed to the tower. I saw Pepper and Happy talking so I decided to go to them first.

"Hey have any of you guys seen Val." They both turned around and hugged me. "My god your so big. Said Pepper." "I know last time we saw you, you were only 15. Said Happy." "I missed you guys to but where are the others I want to surprise them."

"In the living room. Said Pepper." I walked to the living room and saw two other people I didn't know then the boy tried to come at me but I was fast and he was on the floor. They all looked at me. "Surprise." They all jumped up and I quickly ran to my mom's arms. "I missed you mom."

"I missed you to princess. Said Mom." "Your finally home. Said Dad." "Yes daddy after 7 years I'm home now." I gave them all a hug. "So who are they." "The Maximoff twins Wanda and Pietro they work with us. Said Tony." "Well I'm Valerie but just call me Val." They smiled then I remembered I have to call the boys.

"Hold on I have to make a phone call." I got my phone out and looked for our group chat so I can call them all. "Who's the boy's. Said Sam." I hit him in his stomach. "Friends." They answered.
V- Hey my dude's.

I- you finally called its been forever.

N: Bro it's been a couple hours.

I walked off so I can speak to them in private.

V: Yeah Isaac it's just been a few hours.

I: Well Pringle we are board without you.

N: Yes we are we want you to kick Jack's ass again.

J: what did I do.

We started to laugh

V: Well I called to check in on my boys call tomorrow love you bye.

They hung up and I walked back to the others they were looking at me like I was crazy. "What." "Why did one call you Pringles. Said Sam." "Oh yeah because when I first got their John the guy in charge said I'll be sharing with Isaac and not to be doing any funny business and I said I'm single as a pringle and plan to keep it like that. So from that day I've been called Pringles."

They started to laugh. "Who was in your the boys group. Said Bucky." "Isaac Nik and Jack and Angle. We were a close group we did everything together. We went to parties drink. Well me and Issac were closer we shared a room together so we kinda bonded over that. He was like an older brother to me and since the first day we became like best friends."

"Wait was their no girls. Said Dad." "No their wasn't which made it even cooler being the only girl. Also dad you were the one who picked it so don't get mad." The others were laughing. "Mom let's go to the mall so I could check out the hot boys their. I only seen the ones on the field and in base the ones on the field were hit just telling you." The boys made a face and me and my mom left.