Chapter 6

Nat's POV

Val is already 12 and she's graduating high school. We are waiting for her to walk over to us then we saw her run over to us. "My baby is going to college." "Yes mom I am. Said Val." "We are so proud of you. Said Tony." "Thank you uncle Tony. Said Val."

We all went back to the tower for her party Tony wanted to throw her one. We walked in and everyone yelled surprise. Valerie squealed and jumped a little then hugged Tony. "Thank you. Said Val." "Your welcome. Said Tony." We started to talk when I saw Val with Steve. "Their so cute together. Said Pepper."

"They are she calls him dad yknow." "I heard her call him dad the other dad it was so cute. Said Pepper." I smiled and walked over to them. "Hey princess." "Hey mom. Said Val." "What are you guys talking about." Steve was holding Val in his arms. "Our little princess said she wants to be in the army like me. Said Steve."

"Yup just like daddy. Said Val." "When your 16 we can talk about it." She smiled. "Are you having fun." "Yeah uncle Sam is weird though. Said Val." "Why do you say so. Said Steve." People left already so it was just us so we went to the couch and sat down with the others. "What are you guys talking about. Said Thor."

"Val was just gonna tell us." "Why do you say so. Said Steve." "So yknow how I go to your room at night. Said Val." "Yeah why." "It's because of uncle Sam he makes weird noises in their. Said Val." We all knew what she meant Bucky was laughing. "What does uncle Sam say. Said Bucky." "I don't know but he barks. Said Val."

We started to laugh Sam was getting embarrassed. "What else luv. Said Steve." "He also brings friends over to their mainly girls tho. They always making weird noises and saying you can never make it pass 3 minutes really. Then this one girl uncle Sam said who's your daddy she's said someone else's name which is weird because his name is Sam not Henry. Said Val." We were laughing even more.

"Mom I'm sleeping with you tonight. Said Val." "Alright luv." I saw her getting tired now. "Go say night luv." She got up and said goodnight to everyone. I took her to my room and laid her down. "Night mommy. Said Val." "Night my little princess." She fell asleep so I went back to the others. "She asleep. Said Steve." "Yeah she is."

"Wait till she gets older she's gonna tell everyone. Said Bucky." "Sam if your gonna have sex make sure my daughter doesn't hear it." "Got it now. Said Sam." "Three minutes tho. Said Bucky." We started to laugh again Bucky was wheezing. "Ok be quiet before she wakes up. Said Pepper." "Yeah I'm gonna head to bed now."

"Me to. Said Steve." They all said night and we saw Val in the middle of the bed. We laid down next to her and she laid on Steve's chest. "She's wants to join the army like me. Said Steve." "Well she is a daddy's girl what'd you expect." "I love you. Said Steve." "I love you to." "Can't wait for our wedding. Said Steve."

"Me either and neither can Val she's excited for it to." "God she's getting big next thing you know she'll be married and have kids." "Well whoever she dates better not hurt her or they are gonna have to face me and her uncle's. Said Steve." We heard Bucky laughing still which made us laugh a little bit. "God he's never gonna let it go huh. Said Steve." "He ain't." Then we fell asleep.

Sorry theirs gonna be another time jump but don't worry you'll get it in the next 2 chapters.