Chapter 4

Valerie's POV

It's been a week and it all sucks and hurts. I've decided I don't want to live like this any more. I packed all of my stuff and wrote a letter. I got my grandmother's grimores and left. They didn't notice me so that was good. I went to my spot and threw gasoline everywhere threw my stuff then blew it up.

I kept my books because I wanted them with me. I went over to a cliff. "Good bye cruel world." I jumped and started to drown. I was about to pass out when I felt someone pull me out.

Nat's POV

We all wanted to go check up on Valerie see how's she doing. Then we saw her walk out of her house so we followed her to the woods. We watched her blow up a place. "She didn't use a match. Said Thor." Then she started to walk off so we followed her to a cliff.

We were hoping she wasn't going to jump. "Goodbye cruel world. Said Valerie." She jumped and we all ran to the edge. "She's not coming up. Said Tony." I jumped in and grabbed her she was unconscious. I brought her to the jet Bruce was checking her. "She ok. Said Steve."

"I don't know when I grabbed her she was unconscious." "I knew we shouldn't have sent her back. Said Tony." "We all knew. Said Rhodey." Bruce walked over to us. "She ok. Said Clint." "Yeah she's fine she's just unconscious. Said Bruce." Then we heard her gasp for air we quickly went to her side. "Hey your ok don't worry." She was coughing then she stopped and looked around.

"Hey your safe now. Said Steve." She looked at me and hugged me. "Your ok now don't worry you aren't going back now. Said Maria." We didn't know Maria came with us so she scared us. "What I wanted to know she was ok to. Said Maria." "Valerie are you ok." She didn't say anything so I looked down and saw her asleep in my arms. "She fell asleep."

"Good she needs it she's sleep deprived. Said Bruce." It was about an hour then she woke up. "Hey Val your up." She looked up at me and smiled. "Are you ok." She shook her head yeah. "Val why did you do it. Said Steve." She didn't say anything. "Because they were doing the same thing again and my sister made it worse. Said Valerie." "Well your safe now don't worry you aren't going back to them. Said Tony." She smiled at him.

"What's your middle name Val." "Nora. Said Val." "Well it's beautiful." She smiled more. Then we landed so Tony picked her up and started to walk inside. We saw Fury waiting for us. "I see you brought her back. Said Fury." We walked inside and sat her down so we could talk. "Why did you bring her back. Said Fury."

"Because If we didn't she would be dead right now and she said it herself they are abusing her again." He walked over to Val and she got up and looked at him. "You can't join. Said Fury." "Who said I wanted to join mister. Said Val." He kneeled down to her. "I like you so what powers do you have. Said Fury." "If I tell you can you keep it a secret my uncle said not to tell anyone. Said Val." "I promise. Said Fury."

"Well I'm a witch vampire werewolf fire fairy siren angle demon goddess of life and some people gave me some powers too. Said Val." We were all shocked to hear. "Like what. Said Fury." "Like I can fly and the scarlet witch that's what they called it. Said Val." She showed us what it's looked like. "Well you are gonna be staying with them. Said Fury." "Alright mister. Said Val." She hugged Fury and he hugged her back got up she walked to me he chuckled a little then left the room.

"How about we go meet Pepper. Said Tony." She quickly ran to Tony and they walked off. We walked into the tower and saw Pepper on the couch. "Pepper we are back. Said Tony." She got up and walked to us then she saw Val. "Who's this pretty little lady. Said Pepper." "Valerie. Said Val." "Well nice to meet you Valerie I'm Pepper. Said Pepper." She smiled and Tony put her down so she came over to me.

"Hey luv let's head to my room so you can lay down." I picked her up and we went to my room. I laid her on my bed. "How about I adopt you." Her face lit up. "Really. Said Val." "Yes my little princess so what do you say." She shook her head yes and was smiling. "Alright but for right now you need some sleep." I laid next to her and tell asleep.