Chapter 3

"And BAM, BAM, BAM," a blonde girl squeals excitedly.
I perk up, seeing a small group of people walking into the bar.
"And there was blood every-" the girl pauses, meeting my eyes. "OHMYGODHIIMTOGA," she screams with excitement, her pale face flushing.
I giggle softly. "Hi, Toga. My name is Ray. It's nice to meet you."
Three men stand behind her quietly. The man with burns all over his body rubs his trembles with his eyes closed like he has a killer migraine. "Why the fuck do you always have to be so damn loud, you psychotic brat," he hisses before sitting at the bar with his head forehead on the counter.

The one in a black jump suit approaches me. "Nice to meet you! I'm Twice," he beams with excitement before his mood drops back to calm. "You are stunning."
I smile politely, tilting my head. "Thank you," I beam.

I look past the two to see the last man standing alone at the doorway. He has model hands covering most of his face like a mask. One red eye beams at me from the distance.
"Don't be shy, Tomura," Kurugiri teases. "Come meet the girl." He gestures me to the blue haired boy.
I smile softly, waving with a hint of shyness. "Hi."
The man blinks at me before walking away to the bedrooms.
Kurugiri sighs softly. "He'll just take some time to get used to you," he says. "He's not good with new people."

"Would you like anything to drink," I ask in a soft voice to the burned male.
He looks up, peeking one eye at me before sitting up.
"When did you get here," he asks with confusion.
I giggle softly. "I started the job today. I wanted to help out."
He cocks an eyebrow at me curiously. "Uh huh. Okay then." He looks me up and down for a moment. "Let's do shots."
I look at Kurugiri to see if this was even allowed. He looks down, shaking his head with disappointment. "Dabi, have you no respect?"
Dabi chuckles, laying his palm on the counter as he sits up straight. "Three shots of Bacardi," he smirks. "Each."
I pour his shots and grab a larger glass. He watches me curiously. "Hey, I said shots," he repeats as I slide his shot glasses over to him.
A smirk creeps onto my face. "If I'm taking shots with you, I'm gonna do it my way."
I pour a hearty four or five shots into a tall glass and pour some soda into it, swirling it around the cup.
I raise my glass to him with a smile. "To a fresh start," I beam.
Dabi smiles softly, picking up a shot glass and clinking it against mine. "To a fresh start."
He takes his shot, cringing hard at the after taste.
I chug the contents of the glass quickly, making Dabi's jaw drop.
"Yo, what the fuck," he says in awe.
I finish and set my glass down on the table with a smirk. "What? Never seen a girl drink before," I ask, licking my lips.
He blinks at me, his face flushing.