Chapter 15

"Why me," I ask.
"You're his every fantasy and more," Kurugiri says. "No offense at all to you, my dear, but you are the perfect combination of sweet and sexy."
My cheeks flush deeply. I've never heard Kuru talk like that.
"You have a fire in you I've never seen in anyone before. You don't take no for an answer and fight through the most difficult situations. You're so gentle and kind. That's why I chose you to come here. You are the only person who can love Shigaraki for what he is."
I soften, thinking to myself.
I do love Tomura and he has become more expressive since we got together. He comes out of his bedroom now and can actually have real conversations. He doesn't play with his hand models like he used to. He's finally relaxed around me.

I lay in, my head resting on Tomura's chest as he plays with my hair quietly. I feel like something is eating him from the inside out.
"Are you okay, sweetie," I ask shyly, looking up at him.
Tomura holds a deep flush and uncertain eyes. I soften, sitting up to him. "What's wrong?"
He sighs, looking away from me.
I give him a moment to himself before I turn him back to me, kissing his lips lovingly.
He grunts softly, holding the base of my head as he kisses me back.
The sweet kiss gradually becomes something more than our usual. There's something growing in him I've never felt before.
Tomura hovers on top of me, his hands exploring my curves. He pulls away, panting softly.
"I love you, Tomura Shigaraki," I confess, pulling him back down to me. He feels tense under my arms before finally giving in.
"I love you even more, Ray," he says for the first time. I kiss him deeply, wrapping my thighs around his hips.

"Ah~ fuck, Daddy!"
My eyes are wide as Kurugiri and I spot clean some glasses at the bar.
Tomura bears a deep blush and Toga and Twice both look greatly disturbed.
We hear a bedroom door open, revealing mumbles towards the front door. We all watch in awe as Hawks exits the building, Dabi's hand holding a tight grip on the other male's ass.
"See you later, bird brain," Dabi chuckles, giving Hawks a light smack on the ass as he leaves.
Dabi turns to us, his red face quickly becoming angry. "What are you all looking at?!?!"
I blink, at a loss for words.
"You don't have any shame, do you," Kurugiri sighs with disappointment. "Taking advantage of the poor boy while he's in heat."
Dabi grits his teeth with a deep growl. "Mind your business, you empty void!"
I chuckle softly to myself, looking down at Tomura. His red is beautiful and red. He looks like he's struggling with something deep inside himself.