Chapter 4

I grunt, pushing the pool table from the wall to the middle of the floor.
"Here, let me help you, little lady," Twice says happily. He pushes the table out the rest of the way for me.
"Thank you," I beam at him.
"No, thank you, beautiful," he purrs, his voice deeper than before. "No one's touched this in years. It's gonna be nice to play with you."
I light blush hits my face with the impact of the compliments and the alcohol.

I tuck my hair behind my ear as I lean over the pool table, setting up the balls.
I feel someone brush against me and I straighten quickly.
Dabi chuckles, obviously a little tipsy. "Whatcha do jumpy for?"
I roll my eyes playfully and finish setting up the rack. I begin dusting off the pool sticks with towel, catching Dabi staring at me with wild eyes.
"You wanna do my dick like that," he mumbles.
I blink at him. "What-"
"Stop messing with her," Kurugiri shrieks, making Dabi jump.
"I was just playing. Damn," he pouts, making me laugh.

"Hope you don't mind," Toga beams at me. "I wanna try something."
I tilt my head curiously at the blonde. "Okay?"
She smiles maniacally and pulls a small knife from her pocket, slicing my arm open.
I gasp, holding my bleeding arm. "What was that?!"
Toga dances in place happily, waving her hands. "Lookie, it's gone!" She shows me the knife that was covered in my blood a few seconds ago. "That's so crazy!"
I release my arm, the wound already healed. "Yeah," I say with a bit of concern. "~That~ is crazy."
I hear Dabi and Twice chuckle at the bar.

"Bullseye," Twice cheers as he shoots the last ball into the socket.
Dabi groans dramatically with his head leaned back. "I call bullshit," he growls. "You're cheating!"
"Am not!"
"Are two!"
"Would you two both be so kind as to SHUT THE HELL UP," Kurugiri snaps, making the younger males go silent.
I snicker as I wash the dishes from dinner.
Kurugiri sighs, turning back to me. "Would you mind doing me a favor?"
I nod at him. "Of course, what is it?"
"I'm going to head out to grab some more groceries. Would you mind taking Tomura his dinner since he wouldn't come out of his room?"
"Of course," I beam. "Maybe I can get him to talk to me."
Kurugiri smiles to himself. "One could hope so."