Chapter 6

It's been a few weeks since I first moved in. Everyone has become pretty comfortable around me. Well, all except one.

I glance at a picture of what looks to be a young Tomura and a larger male, holding him in his arms.
"Is that your dad," I ask, pointing to the picture.
Tomura looks up from his hand model he was playing with. "Kinda," he says in a soft voice. "He was my mentor and he raised me."
He's still very shy around me. It's like he's scared to be himself.
"You were so cute," I smile to myself, looking at the picture.
I glance over to see him looking down. I blush to myself, thinking aloud. "You're even cuter now."
I hear him jump slightly. I turn to see him sitting up straight, staring at me with a questionable look.
"What," I smile at him.
His pale face comes to life with a deep shade of red. "N-Nothing."
I open my mouth to say something else when Dabi bursts into the room, making us both jump.
"The movie 'Joker' is playing," he announces excitedly. He grabs my hand, pulling me with him. "Come on!"
I laugh, looking back at Tomura. "Come with me," I say, holding my hand out to him.
He sits there helplessly as Dabi drags me away.

I sit in the middle of the couch and Dabi sits to my right. He has his arm propped up over the arm of the couch. "Relax, Ray-Ray," he purrs, pulling me down under his arm.
I sigh, leaning against his chest. "Is there something wrong with me," I ask shyly, looking up at him.
Dabi cocks an eye brow at me. "What are you talking about?"
I shrug. "I feel like Tomura hates me."
Dabi sighs, ruffling my hair playfully. "You worry yourself too much. Shiggy stays to himself most of the time and plays with his fetish toys."
"They're not fetish toys," says the creaky voice.
I perk up, rising from Dabi. "Tomura, you came!" I pat the seat beside me. "Come on, the commercial break is almost over."
I notice Dabi roll his eyes as Tomura sits down beside me. Dabi is obviously the jealous type and doesn't like to share.
We watch the movie in silence as we all become sleepy.

I wake up for a moment hearing Dabi snoring loudly beside me. I look over to see Tomura has fallen asleep too. He looks peaceful.
I smile to myself, noticing his fingers as entangled with the model hand he brought with him. I narrow my eyes and I gently take the hand from him, letting mine slide into its place. I close my eyes, resting my on his shoulder. He moans softly in his sleep, squeezing my hand lightly.
Tomura jerks up suddenly. "No," he yelps, panting hard and looking at our hands. He lets go of my hand quickly, making me jump. "What is it," I ask worriedly.
Dabi chokes on his spit, waking up. "Shut up, you dusty bitch," he groans before passing out again.
I roll my eyes and look back at Tomura.
He stares at my hand worriedly. "What is it," I ask in whisper.
"Y-You touched m-me," his soft voice cracks.
I blink at him with confusion. "I'm sorry," I said awkwardly.
He takes my hand carefully, looking at it in disbelief. "How?"
He looks up at me. "How is it not decayed?"
I softened, realizing what this is all about. I hold my hand up to him. "Touch me," I smile.
"If you insist," a sleepy Dabi moans, sliding his foot under my ass.
I yelp and throw at pillow at his face hard. "Stop being a perv," I hiss, making him laugh.
I turn back to Tomura with a soft smile. I take his hand gently.
"W-What are you doing," he asks, his eyes wide with concern.
I rest his large hand against mine, letting my fingers collapse over his.
He stares at me in disbelief.
I chuckle softly. "You can't hurt me, Tomura."