Chapter 9

I groan softly, open my eyes. My head is pounding with a hang over.
Where am I?
I'm facing a light blue colored wall. I know where I am.
I blush deeply, noticing arms around me.
Tomura spoons me from behind, his lower body having a gap between us. He looks so adorable as he sleeps.
I carefully roll over to face him. He whimpers in his sleep after losing his touch on me.
"It's okay, sweetie," I whisper to him. I take his arms, wrapping them around myself and sinking him to warm body. "I'm right here."
His hand grips the back of shirt as he rubs his face against my breasts.
He smiles softly in his sleep, relaxing into me.
He's so precious. I feel like my heart is going to explode.
I can't help myself. I lower down to his face, licking my lips before kissing him.
I feel his chest expand against mine as he kisses me back subconsciously. I deepen the kiss, letting my hands gently rub his arms.
He whimpers softly, pulling away from me as he opens his eyes.
"I-I'm sorry," his voice trembles.
I try to find his hand under the sheets. I feel something hard graze my palm.
Tomura yelps, sitting up quickly and covering himself. His face is deep red, my eyes widening. 
"Oh," I blush. I clear my throat awkwardly.
Morning wood.
I get up from his bed, feeling his eyes on me.
"See you later," I ask softly, heading towards the door.
Tomura doesn't say anything. He just watches me walk away.

Dabi's eyes burn into me as I take my shot, missing the solid colored.
I huff in frustration, making him chuckle. "You're doing it wrong," he points out.
"Show me how to do it then," I pout.
Dabi comes over to me, taking hold of the pool stick in my hands, clasping his burned hands over mine.
"You gotta get into it," he says with a soft smirk.
I lean down, eyeing the ball closely. "Now what?"
Dabi pushes himself against me and pops the stick between my fingers. "Now just get it in the hole," he whispers.
The white ball kicks off, making a perfect shot into the hole using the solid ball.
I stand up straight with a deep blush.
"Thanks," I force myself to say, unable to keep his gorgeous blue eyes.