Chapter 11

I can't help but think of Shigaraki as Dabi holds me in his bed.
"Come here, Little Mouse," he purrs, lifting my face to his.
I turn away from him shyly. "No," ny voice cracks. "I hurt Tomura."
Dabi groans, leaning his head back dramatically. "Would you give up already! He's not capable of anything you need." He stares back at me with that lustful look in his eye. "I can take better care of you."
He grabs my breast, squeezing it playfully in his large hands. "Let me take care of you," he growls.
I wince and sit up from him. "I want to," I confess.
Dabi jumps up after me as I stand, pinning me to the wall. "Then let me have you," he drools.
Tomura.
I shake my head, pushing Dabi off of me. "I can't!"
I soften, seeing the disappointment in his eyes.
"I'm sorry, Dabi. But I just can't."

I find myself crying alone in my bedroom. I feel so confused.
Dabi is playful and exciting. He's always with me. But at the same time, Tomura is so softt and shy. I know that I have feelings for Tomura but Dabi still pounds in my head.
I sniffle, hearing a quiet knock on my door. "Who is it?"
"Can I come in," asks the creaky voice.

Tomura sits on my bed, looking at my hands.
"I heard you crying," he says softly. He looks up at me sadly. "What's wrong?"
I sigh, pulling my knees to my chest. "I don't think you'd understand," I mumble.
He tilts his head at me curiously, strands of his light blue hair falling into his face.
I look away from him and at the palms of my hands. "It's hard when you have feelings someone but you know they don't feel the same way."
We're silent for a while, lost in our own minds.
"Ray," Tomura says softly. He scoots closer to me in bed, sliding his hand timidly into mine.
I clasp our fingers together and look up at him with curious eyes.
"Tomura-"
He kisses me suddenly, taking me by surprise. I kiss back instantly, melting. His free hand touches my face shakily, one of my fingers pointing away so he can't release his quirk.
He eventually pulls away, leaving me wanting more.