Chapter 8

I stumble into Tomura's room, feeling more intoxicated than before.
Tomura sits up in bed, pausing his game. "Are you drunk?"
I narrow my eyes. "Are you?"
"No," he says, looking confused.
I snap my fingers. "Well, alright then."
I climb into bed with him, making him slightly uncomfortable with how close I am to him.
I feel him shaking in the bed. "It's okay, sweetie," I say softly. I take his hand, holding it proudly.
He stares at our hands, completely fascinated that his quirk isn't killing me.
"You're pretty cute, ya know," I hear myself confess.
He looks up at me, his eyes wide. "W-What?"
I giggle softly, holding his hand to my chest as I hug it.
"Like that," I say. "You're always so tense. You stutter and shake around me like your scared."
My eyes start to water as I quickly become overwhelmed with sadness. "Are you scared of me? Is that what it is?"
Tomura looks so confused. "W-What? No, it's not-"
I kiss him.
He's frozen against me.
I squeeze his hand lightly, tilting my head as I kiss him again.
His lips move against mine, returning the affection timidly.
He pulls away, looking concerned. "I don't understand," he whimpers.
"You're overthinking it, sweetie," I smile, my cheeks red.
"Just kiss me." I pull him back to me, holding his face in my hands as I press my lips to his again.
He moans softly in surprise against me, making my breath hike up. He kisses me back, gradually becoming more bold about it.
I feel his hand shakily graze my cheek and disappear into my hair.
He pulls me closer to him, tilting his head slightly to deepen the kiss.
I run my hands into his hair, toying the ends gently.
He melts against me, lowering himself onto the bed as I hover over him.
I gently tug at his hair, making him grunt softly. Licking his lips, he lets me in, exploring his mouth.
He pants against me, his hand no longer shaking as he plays with my hair.
We eventually part, panting slightly. That fearful look in his eyes is replaced with something else now.
He looks...happy.