Chapter 4

Monday, 5:00 pm

Taehyung kisses me so hard and long as if he's been waiting for this moment all his life. And I'd lie if I say I didn't feel a connection between us, then and there.

His hands move down my waist and he grabs my butt cheeks. The way he plays with them, arouses me even more.

"Uhmm... T-tae..."

"I know... Come with me."

He drags me to my bedroom and doesn't even bother shutting the door. He throws me on the bed and climbs on top of me, before he starts kissing me again. Fuck, he's such a good kisser. But this time, his hands don't go to my back... But my front instead. He takes off my t-shirt and looks at my abs and smirks. "Impressive." My cheeks turn red and my face start feeling hot.

He kisses the nape of my neck then slides down and licks my nipples. The sensation makes me moan.

"Mmmm!" Tae smiles and takes off his own clothes, leaving himself in just his boxers and then takes off my pant with my underwear.

"You're hard, Kookie..." He speaks in a seductive tone.

"So are you." I reply, looking at his bulge under his boxers. Tae bites his lower lip, looking down at my dick. He grabs my legs and pushes them apart but I grab his hand. "W-wait... I... I've... I've never... Done this before..." Not just my ass, but my dick is virgin as well. I dated a few girls back in highschool but none of them worked out... And I've never been with a guy ever before... But I guess now I know I swing this way... And .. I have no idea what am I supposed to do now... I'm worried.

"It's okay, Kookie. Don't worry. I know. That's why I'm being so patient with you and taking the sweet time to prepare you. I wanted to pound you right then and there when I first saw you at my doorstep." He slides his finger down my face, caressing my cheek with a smile."You're a very handsome man, Jungkook..."

As I get lost in his eyes, he slowly starts inserting a finger in my ass. Damn, his fingers are so long, it feels so good.

Slowly his fingers turn from one to three and I find it hard to have patience anymore.

" Tae... Just... Put it in..." I beg and he smirks, taking his fingers out and removing his boxers. I suddenly regret saying that when I see how huge he is. I'm fucked.

" Just relax... Okay?" He says and he touches his tip on my hole. This feels so good... But will I be able to handle him whole? Interrupting my thoughts, he finally slides himself in. Slow at first, then the remaining in one go.

" Fuck! That hurts!" I bite my lower lip and wince in pain.

" I know, baby, I know... Just a little more, alright?" I nod and starts moving slowly and cautiously, his focus on my expression. His speed increases when my expression softens. And soon enough, he was pounding me hard. I was holding onto him, grabbing his back and moaning loudly with every thrust. This is so damn good.

"Ah! Ummm... Tae... Yeah... Right there..." He starts moving faster and faster and just as he touches my dick to help me release, I cum in his hands. I was gonna apologize but he chuckles so I smile as well. And soon her cums inside me as well. He takes himself out and starts kissing me again.

"You were amazing for your first time, Kookie." I blush. "Oh... And sorry about cuming inside you... I shouldn't have... But I promise that I don't have STDs."

I chuckle. "Okay."

The two of us just smile at each other and then out of blue, he says, "I wanna date you, Kookie.... May I?"

This was rather shocking. I wasn't expecting it. I've been single for so long... I never thought about dating let alone dating a man. I'm too occupied with finding the murder that I never had time to think about my love life.