Chapter 14

Kim Seokjin pov-

Wednesday, 11:00 pm

Sex my ass! I'm never letting him touch me ever again!

How dare he think that I will sell my body just to have some information!?

I already gave him my blood, wasn't that enough? That bastard!

"Jin! What're you thinking so deep about? Another case?" My friend, Hobi asks.

"Nah. Just an asshole." I reply and gulp down my drink.

I always come to this bar and Hobi is the one who make my drinks every single time. He has a friendly aura around him that make me feel very comfortable with him. I like that. He always listens to me and offer his useful advices. I appreciate that too. And most important thing is, he gives me information on cases. He knows many people around the town so he's very helpful for police. That's also why I keep him by my side.

"Somebody hit on you again?" He asks, chuckling.

He has witnessed many people flirting with me in the bar. Men and women. But I reject most of them. I don't come to bar for a partner, I come to release my tension.

"Yeah. And he was the worst of them all."

"Ouch. That bad, huh?" Hobi chuckles. "Let me get you something strong this time."

"You're the best, Hobi." He winks and leaves.

I sigh. Kim Namjoon. I wish you were a human, then I would show you what it means to mess with me!

Suddenly, I receive and text from an unknown number.

Unknown- Never imagined that I would buy a phone, just to contact a human. So much trouble. Anyways, come outside. I'm waiting.

I know exactly who this is! He looks like such a gentleman, but the reality is so different! He's so fucking disrespectful!

A sudden rage take over me and rush out the bar. The sudden cold air hit me and I get goosebumps.

When did it get this cold? I rub my arms and suddenly a car pull over in front of me. The windows roll down and a grinning face peek out.

"Get inside or you'll freeze here." He speaks.

I just get closer and bend down to see him properly. He's wearing a grey suit this time. He always wears suit. It looks good on him too. He's tall. I barely meet people who are taller than me, but he is. He is handsome as well. His eyes are shining in the dim light of his car and his dimples are on show. What a waste of those attractive looks when his personality is a shit-show.

"What do you want, Namjoon!?" I yell at him. "I told you I never wanna see your face again!"

He thinks for a moment. "You need me." He says, making me chuckle.

"Oh, right."

"It's true. Trust me when I say that this is never happened to me before. Never. Not even once. And I have lived for thousands of years." He sounds genuine.

"What're you talking about?"

"I feel attracted to you, Jin. Your face, your looks, your personality, your voice, and even your temper. It's all attractive to me." I wasn't expecting this. He's so straightforward.

"You... You're a vampire." I mumble.

He chuckles. "That's the excuse you could think of? Come on, try again, something more logical this time?"

I clench my fist and punch the roof of his car, making him grin like an idiot.

"Fuck. Off."

"Oh, now I know why you attract me. You're just my type. You knew I was a vampire and still you came to see me, without any protection. Stupid, but courageous. You offered your blood to me, just for some information. No sane human would do that. But you did. You love your job too much I suppose. You know I can kill you any moment I want. But still here you are, talking back to me."