🔑Chapter 28🔑

JAMES ANDREW SCOTT'S POV

I thought I was in the mood for this but now I know I'm far from being in the mood.

I sighed.

"What's wrong? Aren't you enjoying this?" Merissa asked.

She was on top of me, her sweety naked slim figure moving at an annoyingly slow pace above me.

I withdrew my hand from her waist and stopped my hips from moving.

"What are you doing? I'm barely close." She whined attempting to ride me much faster now.

This isn't working honestly.

It would've been tolerable if Elisabeth's image would leave my mind, but everytime I close my eyes and try to enjoy the feeling of sex, Betty's beautiful innocent face shows up.

Merissa's body is entirely different from hers thus making this freaking unbearable.

Her movements and sounds are the complete opposite of Betty's. I never noticed this before but right now it's so clear. Betty's moans are much softer and sweet to hear while Merissa's are loud and unattractive.

Betty is absolutely lovely. I fucking miss her. I miss everything about her. The sound of her laugh, the way she smiles shyly and how interesting she really is. I could literally stare at her all freaking day and not get bored.

Right now, I'm bored out of my mind. I'm not even that aroused anymore.

Having an image of Elisabeth on top of me while Merissa is the actually one on top isn't entertaining. It sucks.

It freaking sucks. I want Betty not Merissa.

This isn't working at all.

The only reason I even called for Merissa was to relieve some stress. Not the best idea, I know. But after nearly a month of not having sex the sexual frustration was kicking in and Merissa was the available option.

"Get off me." I told her. "I'm done."

I'm far from done but I rather finish myself off. I can't bare another second of being inside her.

Merissa stared at me in shock. "Excuse me?"

I didn't have anymore patience left, I held her waist and lifted her from me.

I placed her on the bed and got off.

"You can't be serious right now." She grabbed my hand but I yanked it from her grip.

"Put your clothes back on." I demanded while putting on my pants.

"And leave my apartment."

I headed for the bathroom. It's a good thing Merissa is in birth control.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Why did you call me then? This is unbelievable." She ranted and jumped from the bed quickly to follow me.

She stood on my way and took slow steps backward to the bathroom.

"Don't even think about it." I held my hand out to stop her from getting in. I don't want her in there. "Use the spare bedroom if you want to clean up."

She looked at me in shock. "I want to be with you not the shower." She tried to get close to me.

I took a step back. "I said leave." I was bored now.

"I'm not leaving." She said forcefully. "This is ridiculous. You can't just kick me out like some garbage."

She said that to herself. I didn't call her garbage.