⚜️Chapter 41⚜️

ELISABETH WILSON'S POV

"Nice place." I praised, entering the house.

It's hard picturing Enos owning this. He strikes me as a hardcore renegade by a single glance. Dark and conservative. Guess the rumors are true, he's the exact opposite of what I imagined him to be. This house proves that. It's beyond Artsy.

I could be wrong though. I still DON'T trust him.

"Thank you." He grinned stepping inside.

Then again, Enos never offered his trust.

"Now his head grows larger." April muttered, landing a mediocre punch on Enos's shoulder. "Seriously Betty, you're boosting his already massive ego by complimenting this dumpster. That ego is currently too much for this world." She warned me.

"Shut up." Enos chuckled, lightly pushing April against the wooden door, moving past her.

"I almost dropped our dinner." She whined, gripping the pizza boxes firmly.

"Unlikely." Enos pulled me towards the couch while holding my hand.

"It's actually decent." I sat on the comfy sofa, placing my jacket by the side table.

He bumped my shoulder then stood up.

"What did you expect?" Enos walked to the kitchen leaving April and I by the living room.

Not this.

April snorted beside me. "Obviously crap. I mean its practically still shit anyways." She blunted out while laying the food boxes on the table. "Betty just has horrible taste in decor."

I wouldn't say that.

"You're just bummed I never let you crash here whenever you like." He told her, returning with some beers.

April waved her hand. "Always bragging."

"That's too many beer bottles." I pointed out, reaching for three.

"You're forgetting his Ego tagged along Betty. Its usually thirstier than everyone else." April scoffed.

Enos ignored her, positioning himself to sit between us. "She talks alot." He commented while shaking his head.

Apparently, Enos lives across the street, very close to Bill's house.

He overheard the conversation between I and Veronica concerning the little issue at Meghan's place, how extremely dirty it is.

Enos offered to clear the pipes and lend a hand fixing the house up. Claimed he wasn't busy tomorrow and that I'd probably need some help moving in.

Then, April wanted dinner and insisted I join her and Enos at his place for pizza.

I didn't want to be rude. They've been really welcoming and kind despite making me work for two hours straight in that kitchen. So I agreed.

Besides, I've never felt this comfortable around strangers my whole life. It's like I'd known them for forever. It's weird but the good kind.

"Sure, I talk too much. But I speak the truth." April leaned on the sofa. A slice of pizza on her hand and beer on the other.

It's not true that Enos's place is crap. Honestly, the place is cosey and extremely warm.

"Okay, Keep going." He replied then proceeded to grab a slice, handing it to me. "Eat up"

I smiled. "Thanks."

April groaned loudly. "You need to stop saying that all the damn time."

"What?" I adjusted to face her.