As Soon As I Got Here...

Kerubi: Well...lets get this over with

She continued walking to the gate, passing by several people who either stared at her in awe, fear, or for the...special ones...lust.

Kerubi: What the hell is with these people?

She soon made her way to the gate, where several people were waiting in line, with a carriage at the front gaining entry. The carriage itself was quite beautiful to look at.

Kerubi: If I'm guessing correctly, that must be someone important

Eventually, she made her way to the front, where two guards stood as gate control.

Guard1: Name?

Kerubi: Kerubi

Guard1: Last name?

Kerubi:...Never had one

The guards' grip on their weapons shifted lightly, which Kerubi noticed.

Guard1: And why is that?

Kerubi: I grew up in the forest, just over there

She pointed to the distant mountain that housed the cave she woke up in, she noticed the guards didn't drop their guard.

Guard1: That makes sense...now arms out

She complied, as the second guard patted her down searching for contraband.

Guard2: Ouch!

He pulled back his hand

Guard1: What's wrong?

Guard2: I cut my finger on her armor!

...

Guard1: Aren't you wearing plate gloves?

The three of them looked at his hand, there was a hole in his gauntlet that had blood slowly pouring out of it.

Guard2:...

Kerubi: I should have told you to be careful, my bad

The first guard tightened his grip before sighing.

Guard1: I'm sorry, but you need to follow me

Kerubi: Oh no...

She nodded and kept a stoic face, while on the inside she was panicking. The guard led her inside while he had someone else stand in his place.

They reached a small room where there was two chairs and a small table in the middle.

Kerubi: This looks exactly like an interrogation chamber!

Guard1: Please take a seat, we'll have someone come in shortly

He left her alone

...

Kerubi: Jee, not even a minute in the town and I already got arrested. Reminds me of Red Dead honestly

*creak*

She looked up to the door and saw a man walk inside, he was wearing full plate armor with no helmet, the armor was red with golden highlights dotting it. The man himself was sporting a well groomed handlebar mustache with a buzz cut.

?: So then, you're the one who got the guards all riled up

She just started at the man with wide eyes.

?: You gonna talk? Or are you to scared too?

Kerubi slowly raised a finger before she opened her mouth.