Good Worms Follow Orders

Kerubi: I can't believe you actually convinced me to do this...

Right now, Queen Tarti and Kerubi we're walking through the soldiers quarters, where every man and woman who served stored their gear and stayed when on duty.

The barracks are also where the knights set their meetings and is the exact destination of our protagonist.

Tarti: You may be my second, but you need to learn strategy and diplomacy before you can stand at the top alongside the other two generals...speaking of which, we're here!

She opened the door that was at the end of the hall, revealing a room that was roughly the same size as the others, but with a large map in the center on a table with many knives pinning different areas.

?: So this is the new girl huh?

?2: She's...taller than I thought

Tarti: Kerubi, these two are my most trusted knights. On the left is General Padok, and the right is General Dian.

The man on the left, now known as Padok, was roughly 188 cm and had a head of short dirty blonde hair. He had a hardened face and a scar present underneath his right eye.

Dian was practically the opposite, she was only a few centimeters taller than Renai, making her far shorter than Kerubi. She had short brown hair and what looked like an innocent face if it weren't for the fierce look in her eyes.

Tarti: This is Kerubi, the one who bested me earlier

Dian's eye widened a bit while Padok only raised an eyebrow.

Padok: She beat you in a duel? You must have been holding back for that to happen

Kerubi: Hey...

Tarti: I assure you I wasn't, she beat me by forcing a surrender through intimidation

Padok: Intimidation?

He walked up to Kerubi, staring straight into her eyes and holding strong despite being shorter.

Padok: Care to try against me?

Kerubi:...

She narrowed her eyes as they flashed a bright purple for a split second. Padok, even when he tried to hold fast, found himself suddenly shaking mildly, clearly intimidated.

Kerubi:*smiles* I believe I pass that check

Padok:...Indeed you do

Dian: What the hell was that?!

They turned to her, as she was staring at Kerubi with clear shock and surprise.

Kerubi: Ah, so you're a mage?

Dian: Yes, and what the hell did you do?! The mana around you shuttered and quaked...like it was afraid of you!

Kerubi: Heh, you figured it out quickly General. That's exactly what my Aura does

She activated it, but reflected a calm persona, visibly relaxing the other three in the room.

Kerubi: I manifest my own magic as a cloak, and it reflects an emotion or feeling...that's how I terrify my opponents or calm you subconsciously, like I am now

Tarti: W-wait, you're manipulating us right now?!

Kerubi: Technically? You could say that but it's more passive suggestion

Dian: T-this is insane...

Padok: Now before your unveil anymore surprises, can we actually get started with the planning?