Adventure Awaits!

Kerubi walked out of the alleyway, holding her head in one hand as she did after hearing what the tiny Fairy Goddess said to her. She never expected Áine to accept her so quickly after Demons got involved.

Kerubi: Are you sure you're fine with this?

Áine: Yes! I hate demons and I can see the aura you have, so I know you're trusty

Kerubi: You can see auras?

Áine: It's more like the history of a person. I saw you slaughtering demons better than even the greatest demon slayer I know!

Áine was hiding in her armored carapace, which she shifted to actually separate from her body and create a space between with soft and smooth skin. Essentially, she now had normal human skin underneath.

Kerubi: Alright, but I have to go back to the castle and speak with everyone before we head off. I'll need to introduce you and make sure they don't freak out afterwards

Áine: Fine by me, I'll just nap in here. Your breasts are surprisingly comfy and warm

Kerubi: I'm...not sure if that's suppose to be flattery or not

Áine: Just facts miss beast, just facts

She kept quiet once they made it to the streets, and also all the way until they made it back to the castle. It was fairly quiet, but if the lightning bolt that was zipping around the area was anything to go by, it certainly wasn't boring.

As the bolt zipped by her, she grabbed the lighting bolt and watched as Weaver appeared and dangled from her grip.

Kerubi: Are you causing trouble for anyone?

Weaver: Nope! I just wanted to run!

She set her down and she soon disappeared into another bolt of lighting, leaving the two of them be.

Áine: She's really fast

Kerubi: She's in tune with lightning, a bit more so than I

Áine: How exactly?

Kerubi: Well, she can actually become lightning, I cannot

The questions stopped and Áine flew out from within her armor and landed on her shoulder, deciding to stay there for the rest of the journey instead of in her carapace. The throne room was closed off, which meant there was still a meeting going on, so they couldn't enter there yet.

So they went down to the barracks.
——

Upon entering, many of the knights went rigid, scared of what she was doing there.

Kerubi: It's fine everyone, I'm here to find Robert

Knight: W-well he's in the back, with his squad

She nodded to him and quickly walked past, minding not to bump any of them and possibly hurt them. None of them noticed Áine, but that was mostly from her hiding in Kerubi's pink hair during their walk.

...

knock knock

Robert: Come in!

The door opened, and in walked Kerubi, with...a fairy on her shoulder?

Kerubi: What's going on in here?

Robert: Nothing, but...how and where did you meet a fairy?

Winna: At this point, I stopped asking questions whenever she does something new

Richard smacked her over the head for interrupting, but Robert didn't pay no mind as he watched the fairy wave at him.

Kerubi: Well, I wasn't needed for a military meeting that's currently still happening. I went out to explore the city and I smelled that same smell that lured me to your church