xii. narrative & social media

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
CO-STARS
TWELVE
L. PARTRIDGE
└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

[ E-NEWS PUBLISHED A NEW ARTICLE! ]

'Penelope Depp Spotted on Set of the New Marvel Film: Young Avengers'

A photo was taken four days ago - Just two months after the young actress was initially rumored to have been casted in the film.

Depp is said to be starring in the film alongside Hailee Steinfeld (actress/singer) whom has already been seen filming a spin off for her own character, Kate Bishop.

It is not unlikely that Penelope will be playing Cassie Lang also known as Stature from the Original Marvel Comic series.

Follow @E-News! On all social media platform, where we give the latest and most accurate tea everyday.

NARRATIVE

The cast had finished filming for the day and returned back to the house.

Penelope actually liked staying at the estate with the rest of the cast. Plus she got to spend most of the day hanging out with Louis and sometimes Hailee. But she did get homesick every once in a while.

They had been officially filming for about two months. And with just a few more weeks left before everyone would be returning home, Penelope found herself a little disappointed.

She liked her usual routine of waking up at the crack of dawn, heading to set, going to lunch, filming again, wrapping up for the day, going home and hanging out with Louis until it was time for bed. And then repeat.

Louis and Penelope spent most of the time hanging around Penelope's room playing each other in 8-ball or FaceTiming her friends. And on weekends they'd go out to the mall or just walk around the city, surprisingly paparazzi hadn't bothered them yet.

She still hadn't worked up the courage to ask Louis about Lizzie. Even though it seemed like they were just friends, something about Lizzie felt off to Penelope.

She occasionally talked to Lizzie through instagram dm's, but Lizzie always constantly brought up Louis and things they'd do together. It was honestly getting annoying, and then Lizzie would just follow up by saying how she and Louis are really good friends. It just didn't make sense.