xxv. narrative, social media & messages

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
CO-STARS
TWENTY-FIVE
L. PARTRIDGE
└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

          Penelope later woke up still entangled in Louis' arms, who was sound asleep. They must've dozed off sometime after they made up earlier.

          Penelope got up from the bed, careful not to wake him. Goosebumps covered her arms and she realized she was just in a tank top. She picked up her sweatshirt from the floor and slipped it back on.

          Louis stirred and stretched his arm across the now empty spot next to him. He opened his eyes to find Penelope sitting by the window. Her head was perched on her elbow and her hair was messily blowing behind her.

          "Why'd you leave?" Louis pouted.

          "I was coming right back." Penelope got up from the window and hopped back into bed next to Louis.

          "Much better." Louis wrapped his arms around her again.

          Penelope held onto his torso and nuzzled her face into his neck. She thought about all of this she could've missed if they hadn't made up.

          But she tried not to let the negative thoughts fill her mind. Instead she thought about how loved he made her feel.

          "We should get ready for dinner." Penelope suggested.

          "Noo... let's stay just like this." Louis grumbled half asleep.

          Penelope chuckled quietly, "Okay." She whispered, and placed a kiss on his jaw.

penelopedepp

●○○