Chp.1 Home Sweet Home

-AUTHOR POV-

One afternoon, it was a lovely day at Beach, the people were having a relaxing life, alongside with crystal gems from different home worlds, and yet was already loving the life of earth. And it gets better, the daughter of Greg Universe and Rose Quartz, Stella Universe was coming back home to beach city. Stella Universe, a 19 year old female teenager who happens to be a crystal gem as well, having the powers of her mother, fighting off against evil from the past, and making friends in the future. Soon she yet was on the road, almost minutes away to arrive at beach city....

Stella: Woah. After 1 whole year, I'm coming back home to beach city. I can't wait to see my dad and my whole friends....and I just hope everything hasn't changed since I left.

...You know, ever since Stella has been being a teenager before leaving beach city, she yet happens to had so ouch trauma before and everything that has been going on with her, knowing her mother, Rose Quartz, or Pink Diamond in terms, has caused lots of trouble in the past at the home world of the Diamonds. But everything was settled afterwards, knowing that leaving beach city and having some space will calm her down, and get help and yet, she seems a whole lot better and finally coming back home. So anyways, Stella has yet arrived at Beach City...soon she yet arrive at the little town, as she can still remember the places she would always go....

Stella: Ahh. Hello Fun land, hello pier. Man, I miss beach city already. But you know what else I miss? My friends!

Soon, she yet drives over tot he sand near the beach as she yet soon to arrive near her home, The Crystal Temple...as she soon arrived, she yet stops the car and exits out, she soon takes deep breathe, and felt the fresh air of the beach...after that, she yet looks up and sees her home...

Stella: It's good to be back. I wonder if they got my message-

Pearl/Amethyst/Peridot/Lapis: Stella!!!

Soon, Pearl, Amethyst, Peridot and Lapis burst out from the door and soon falling off towards Stella...

Stella: Hey guy-Woah!!!!

They all landed on top of her, soon they started to burst down tears of joy, gladly to see Stella back home, especially Pearl of course...

Amethyst: Stella! I'm so glad your baaaack!!

Pearl: You don't realize how much we waited for you to come back! We're so happy!!

Peridot: It felt like a an entire life without you! And Look, I'm even still wearing your yellow Star shape shirt you gave me! I'm glad I get to find the only Stella I care and like!

Lapis: I-I know I've felt more pain than before, but ever since you left...now I know how it feels!! I'm just glad your back Stella!!!

Stella: Ehehehe. I'm glad to see you guys as well. But where are-

Bismuth: We're here too.

Garnet: We are just waiting for our welcome back hugs...we need them...desperately.

Stella: Garnet! Bismuth!

Stella got up as she soon rushes towards Bismuth and Garnet and gives them a hug...

Bismuth: Oh Stella! I'm so happy you're back! You can't realize house much I missed you!

Garnet: All of us missed you, Stella.

Stella: I miss you guys too, I miss everyone-Hey wait. Wheres-

Greg: Are we late?!

Connie: Please tell me we aren't!