Chp.14 The Epilogue/Lemon Time!

-⚠️WARNING⚠️-
This following Chapter will contain a Lemon. Readers have been advised.

-STELLA POV-

So...things have been going really now couple of weeks later. After me and (YN) ware a thing together, and (YN) soon after starting to get along with the others, which is good, soon I told my dad about us, and yet he was happy to hear about it. Everything was going great, we even called the diamonds, alongside with Spinel as well to visit earth and meet (YN)....soon, They were a bit of shocked to see a Musgravite gem like (YN) to survive...but then again...they were happy to see one like him, and yet we're sorry about what happen with Gray Diamond, but it was okay, cause (YN) will always remember her, alongside with his friends...soon they appreciated and were happy to meet him. And so then, the days kept getting better and better between the gems and (YN) and the people at beach city...and as for the two of us...it was going so great...until...one night...we decided to hang out at the top of the temple, you know...have a little picnic snack, just the two of us...we were enjoying talking to each other as well...

(YN): Hehe, so that's how you came up with the song??

Stella: Hehe. I know, making up a song for an chocolate sandwich ice cream like cookie cats was fun back then, and I still can't believe they still make them. So crazy.

(YN): And they taste great.

Stella: Hehe. Yeah.

-AUTHOR POV-

The two were having a fun time hanging out on their little picnic soon the two stare at each other and gave each other a smile and blushing a little...soon Stella got on her knees, facing at (YN) as she tells him....

Stella: (YN)...for these past days...it was really fun with you.

(YN): Hm??

Stella: You know...I've always thought I never get to meet someone in my life, and thought I'll be lonely...but then...I found you. You were this, mean, jerk behaving gem...but then again...you were nothing but nice and a kind hearted gem when you started living here on earth. And even though back then you were nothing but mean to us...and me of course...you've changed. And I liked it. Cause when I found you, and took care of you, you started to like me...and it made me feel...happy. So...what I'm saying is...

Stella soon hugs (YN) as she yet started to smile emotionally and shedding a tear as she says to him...

Stella: ...I'm happy I've found you and met you.

(YN) can feel Stella crying, and so he yet wraps his arms around her as well, soon cleaning her tears off from her eyes, soon he replies to her...

(YN): It's okay Stella...You're not lonely anymore.

Stella soon smiled at him, (YN) smiles at her as well, as they stare at each other, slowly approaching their lips, as soon they connected them with a kiss, and yet making out. Stella wraps her arms around (YN)'s neck, pressing on him as (YN) places hands onto Stella's waist...soon while making out, they started tongue kissing as well, playing with each other's tongues...then, (YN) suddenly reach his hand onto Stella's shorts, soon going through Stella's kitty's spot, and touches, which made her moan and yet it kinda scared off (YN) for a moment and backed away, embarrassed and flustered...

Stella: (Y-YN)~???

(YN): S-Sorry-! I-I didn't mean it to go like that! I-It's just that weird noise you made when I touched it! I-I thought it meant you didn't like it! A-And-i thought it was part of love and-

Stella: *giggles*

(YN). ...H-Huh??

Stella: It's okay, it's nothing wrong...it's...good~