Chp.12

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Stella and (YN) had an argument, knowing Stella was already upset about (YN) being so isolated and predictable ever since she met him...(YN) didn't took it very well...and that may have hurt him a bit...so Connie, Lapis and Peridot went off to go look for him while Pearl and the others talk to Stella about it. Soon, Connie puns him near the shore as her, Lapis and Peridot walked over to him...

Connie: You know, shilling on the shore it way too obvious.

(YN) notice her, Lapis and Peridot...

(YN): ...I'm not in the mood to talk now.

Peridot: Have you ever been in the mood??

Connie/Lapis: Peridot!

Peridot: What?? Just saying.

Connie: *sighs* Anyways, Do you mind if we join you??

(YN): Would it matter?

Lapis: Of course not. We just wanna know what's the fuss about.

(YN): ...What do you guys even want??

Connie: Well, we wanna come and admire what was going on between you and Stella.

(YN): ...She hasn't done anything wrong.

Peridot: She hasn't? And yet here you are. An emotionless wreck.

(YN): ...Tch. What do you know?? You three don't even know what's was sharpening between us.

Connie: We know enough to know that standing speechless isn't really your thing, (YN).

Peridot: Hehe. Hey you two. Check it out.

Suddenly, Peridot walks in front of (YN) as she yet shape forms into someone...

Peridot: (YN), look at me.

(YN) then looks at Peridot, and yet to know that Peridot has shape form into Stella, impersonating her as she says...

Peridot (Stella): "I'm actually in love with you, but I'm such a goofy girl with a complex control that I forgot how to handle my emotions with you now. When all I actually want for us is to be together and make out."

(YN): *flusters while grunting*

Peridot (Stella): Hahahahaha!!

Lapis: Peridot, really?

Connie: Come on Peridot, take it seriously.

Peridot (Stella): Oh come on. Admit it it's funny. Look how all flustered he got. Hehe, she really got under his skin-

Peridot then realizes (YN) standing up, starring at her menacingly with triggered red eyes, cracking his knuckles...

Peridot (Stella): N-Nonono!! I-I'll stop! I'm sorry!

Peridot went back to her original form...

Lapis: Sorry about her.

Connie: Yeah, she was just messing with you, right?!

Peridot: Y-Yeah....

(YN): Tch.

Peridot: But for real though, this isn't your thing.

(YN): What is...?

Peridot: Standing like a clog while Stella was barking all over you. We expected you to bark at her back, but you stood quiet and left.

(YN): ...She had the right. Everything she said was true about me.

Connie: I mean, I suppose I do know what happen between the two of you, but I don't wanna talk about it since you really don't remember at all.