Chp.10 The Kiss Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, (YN) arriving at the barn and soon punching the ground, causing it to shake and soon giving off this menace look on his face as he says...

(YN): H-How much longer...is this...GOING TO TOY WITH ME!?!!!!!

Stella: (Y-YN)....!?

Jasper: Tch. Alright, let's settle down.

Suddenly, Jasper appeared and soon was behind (YN) as she gave him a chop behind his neck, necking him down to the ground...

Peridot: Ph-Phew! That was a close one.

Lapis: Yeah, it was.

Stella: (Y-YN)!

Pearl: Wh-What just happened???

Garnet: Never mind of that. He's down for now. Jasper, is everything alright with you??

Jasper: Yeah, don't worry about me.

Bismuth: So...what happen to him??

Jasper: Tch. Beats me, I just came and saw him starting to fight so I knocked him out. Oh and Pearl, I got your destroyed vehicle you asked.

Pearl: Oh, thank you Jasper.

Jasper dropped the destroyed vehicle as soon She yet had him on her shoulders ...soon Stella and Connie walked up, and yet Stella...she was worried about him...

Stella: Is he going to be alright??

Jasper: I only knocked him out, not killed him. Don't worry about that, my Diamond.

Stella: O-Oh. Okay...

Bismuth: But still, what was going on with him?? It seemed like he was gonna start to rampage or sum.

Garnet: Well that doesn't matter anymore Bismuth. Now that he's knocked out, Jasper, will you monitored him until he's cool down?

Jasper: Tch. I'm not a nanny, but I'll do what I can. Though, if I am going to take him, I'm going to need my Diamond as well.

Stella: Wh-What??! Me??!

Jasper: Yeah, besides, you're a better at dealing with him than us.

Stella: O-Oh! W-Well you see...I-I'm kinda busy here, and well...hehe, I'm sure-

Garnet: You can have her.

Stella: What?!? Garnet!!

Jasper: Cool.

Jasper soon picked up Stella with her other hand as she started taking her and (YN) somewhere for (YN) to cool down...

Connie: Say, Garnet?? (YN) didn't mean to hurt us again...right??? I mean what if he try hurting Stella??

Garnet: Don't worry Connie. I'm certain (YN) didn't knew what he was doing. I know that when he realizes what he's done he'll apologize and everything will go back to normal.

Connie: Well, okay then.

-HOURSE LATER-

Meanwhile, near the beach...it was already dawn, 6:00pm, (YN) has woken up and was siting down in the sand with Stella and Jasper was laying down behind them. Soon Stella told everything about what he did back there, and Jasper had to help her out to back her up...

(YN): Tch. I ain't apologizing nothing!

Jasper: Oh well, do as you please. Just don't reck anything else, okay? The to find your....happy place or whatever...