𝔩. 𝖔𝖓𝖊

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

⭒❃.✮:▹ 𝐓𝐖: 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢-𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐞𝐭𝐜. ◃:✮.❃⭒

Beastly Flowers is the safe space Love created for herself after leaving Central City in need of a change from the obsessively sunny place. Gotham or Star City weren't cut out to be a safe space to get away from the sunshine city, even if she did have family there. Plus, it was just another city filled with masked heroes and flashy villains, Love just wanted some human normalcy.

So, in using her powers for good and wanting to put good use of her long Donna Troy-inspired knee-length boots Love moved to Detroit. Sure, helping run a plant nursery made it so she couldn't get good use of her black knee-length boots but keeping plants healthy by using her powers in secret made things worth it.

After a few months of living in Detroit and setting down roots, her past came back to her life with a knock at her door. Love was expecting a knock at her door but when she opened it the person standing behind it wasn't who she wanted

Richard John fucken Grayson stood before her in a white button-up with a tie along with a dark brown leather jacket, and in a different world, him standing all dressed up before her would make sense. His attire would match Love's, she stood on the other side of the door in a sequin maxi dark navy-blue dress that had a high slit skirt.

But this wasn't a different world, this was a world where Dick just saying, "Love-"

Makes the dark-haired girl sternly state, "Fuck no!"

"I need your help-" Dick tries to say only for Love to attempt closing the door. Attempt because he stops the door from completely closing with his foot and hand.

Love knew Dick had been in town because Robin had made the news and was the mayor's problem or so that's what he said in his news appearance. She just wasn't certain that Dick was staying in town and putting down roots, and in the scenarios she'd let run through her mind this was not how she expected to be reunited with him.

With a strong eye roll, Love opens the door and glares at the man before her, "Richard"

"Please just listen," Dick pleads knowing they didn't have much time

"Be smart with what you say next," Love states giving him a chance knowing things would move faster if she allowed him to say his peace

"It's a kid," Dick states making Love tilt her head still listening, "she needs my help, our help"

Being a sucker for helping kids Love sighs looking down at her outfit hoping her plans didn't have to be canceled, "You're so lucky I live on the first floor"