𝔩𝔩𝔩𝔩. 𝖙𝖊𝖓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

⭒❃.✮:▹ TW: mentions of murder, blood, swearing, semi-graphic scenes, etc. ◃:✮.❃⭒

Edith was starting to get a headache with all the screens and bright lights that going outside for air under the night felt right. During the walk around Star Lab's bridges she finds Dick looking out into the city with a coffee cup in his hand.

"Hey." Edith greets not bothering to even trying to muster up a smile

Dick turns to her, noticing her grumpy frown, "You find anything?"

Before answering the question Edith welcomes Dick's arms wide open because being in his embrace is exactly what she needed. Resting her forehead on his chest Edith sighs and whispers, "No. Sebastian must have gone underground. Any word on Conner?"

"They must be together." Dick thinks out loud which helps Edith relax "We're running a bridge and toll search. If one of them shows their faces, we'll find both of them."

"Okay."

"All those people down there." Dick says making Edith look up at him as he looks out at the city night "They don't know about Horns or Trigons or magical powers. They'll go to bed, wake up, make their coffee and go to work like any other day."

"If you could be anywhere else on Earth right now, where would you be?" Edith asks knowing throughout the days she's felt like she would rather be somewhere where there wasn't a life threatening world destroying problem

Dick chuckles softly, tightening his hold on her, "I don't know. Here is pretty nice."

"Yeah, here's pretty nice." Edith takes in the color of his eyes knowing he was the biggest reason as to why she wasn't anywhere else in the world.

Dick's cell phone ring making them have to break apart as he reads the message, "Jason's good to go"

"Mood killer as always" Edith sighs reluctantly letting him go knowing he had to get back inside

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Tim was being sent to Gotham by Dick who wanted him to gather some information. Tim didn't want to leave Bernard's side but with the orders sounding simple he was taking it. The mystery suitcase holding was also the best incentive because once he opened it he found his very own Robin suit.

In the midst of waiting it turned out Kory had gotten information and left without sharing it. She'd asked one of the scientists to track Superbody using their Satcom Heat Tracker which got a hit. Turns out Kory had requested the scientist to keep the information to themselves.

It wasn't hard to find Kory but it was surprising to hear the voice of an old enemy speaking to her, "So if you're ready to kill Brother Blood, you need to ask yourself first. Are you ready to k*ll Conner too?"