𝔩𝔩𝔩. 𝖔𝖓𝖊

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

⭒❃.✮:▹ TW: mentions of murder, blood, swearing, semi-graphic scenes, etc. ◃:✮.❃⭒

Ever since Edith and Dick took their friendship into a romantic relationship, they seemed to never have a moment alone. While Rachel was away on a girls-only island, there was still two teenagers under their care. Luckily Kory was at the tower to help keep things in order, mainly just making sure Conner, Gar, and Krypto don't break anything of use and actually went to their training sessions.

Bruce didn't stay long and returned to Gotham where Jason was to be ready to be Robin again, even if he wasn't mentally ready. Hank and Dawn left a few days after and while they were no longer together they left to live back in DC.

Throughout the days Kory was regaining her powers, the woman even got a suit in purple and gold matching her royal status.

Dayton Labs was the Titan's new place to crash and test their new team skills. They got an alert of a break-in at the lab where Gizmo and his henchmen were looking to steal then sell "the Clench" which is just a street name for a bioengineered strain of Ebola that originated from Gotham. 

Edith and Dick were the ones keeping an eye on the bald man wearing a jetpack exit a tent with a green vial. Since Gizmo held the virus, their task was to disarm and immobilize the men following him in ski masks. Dick uses his glowing escrima stick by throwing it at one of the men hitting him which sends the stick back to his hand.

Soon hitting and punching the men unconscious turned into a game as who could get a higher body count. Edith had the advantage of her meta powers but standing on a narrow walkaway a few feet up in the air she decided her fists could do just as much damage.

Getting through all the henchmen was a cakewalk, Gar and Conner worked as a team making the tiger and superboy quickly get a reaction out of the bad men. Kory worked alone, mainly because she could surround herself in a ball of fire, float because of it and not once show a sign of being burnt.

Dick ended up getting the last henchmen by kicking him against the van Gizmo was trying to escape in. Luckily the evil man had put the vial of the virus in a protective box before stepping out of it with a gun read to fire it. Only he was expecting one or two people not a whole team

"Krypto, speak." Conner commands his canine friend making the white dog bark causing sound waves to hit Gizmo

Cowering in pain Gizmo shouts "No!" as he covers his ringing ears. Seeing as their mission turned out to be a success Dick praises the dog before looking around at his team with a proud smile. All that was left was to wait for the people within the justice system to take the bad men away.

Edith and Dick were overlooking the cops and their fellow Titans interact in such a great way, or at least they were having a better relationship than Robin and Eden ever did with cops. Turns out new suits also meant new names for the masked vigilantes, Ivy and Nightwing. Edith stopped fighting her legacy that came with Poison Ivy and Eden as a vigilante name felt too divine as if she was supposed to bring Eden back to an earth that was the cause for the destruction of so much nature. Eden also felt like a persona that could never do wrong, when in reality she'd already killed like her predecessor.