Moving Day

I help my mum lift the last heavy box into the boot of the car and then moved to the passenger's seat. Today is the day we are moving in with my stepfamily and I couldn't be happier. Note the sarcasm.

"Hey Hun, you ready to go?" my mum asked as she sat in the driver's seat.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I replied

"Don't look so down, you're going to a new school so potential new friends?"

"That's if I don't get recognised as the popular kid's stepbrother, then I'll have loads of 'friends' who just wanna use me to get to them."

"It might not be like that"

I just sighed in response and turned the radio on. Most of our stuff had already been moved down to their house in a moving van, our stuff being the last of it.

1 hours drive later

We arrived and I stepped out of the car and grabbed a box, my mum doing the same. We walked into the house and were greeted by my stepdad, Mike.

"Heya guys, do you need any help?" He asked

"There's one really heavy box out in the boot that we can't carry alone if you don't mind?"  My mum asked

"Yeah, sure honey" he replied then gave her a kiss on the lips to which I gagged.

"Oh shush you, you won't hear me gagging when I catch you making out with some girl" I cringed when my mum said that.

I played it off by shaking my head with a smile. I walked upstairs to my room to drop off the box I was carrying. I opened my door and walked into my teal walled room and placed the box on top of another larger one. I looked around the room and started to imagine where everything would go.

Once I'd made up my mind, I got my phone out and started playing some music to unpack to.

I was almost done when Dynamite by BTS came in and honey you already know I couldn't not dance to that. I did various dance moves and hip shakes while moving around my room, still unpacking and of course, doing the signature hand brushing overhead moved every time 'funk and soul' were sung.

I finally finished and turned to go out to help my mum when I saw Levi with his phone facing me.

"Nice moves Amor"

I groaned, out loud. To which he laughed.

"500 people on my live loved that"

I groaned again "I'm going out" and walked past him. I went to my mum and told her the same and ran off before she could say different.

I hopped on my bike that was out front and headed to my dealer.

Ok, I know what you're thinking and yes it's true. I may or may not steal my mum's and now my stepdad's money to buy weed. But they don't know so it'll be fine.

I arrived, because it was closer now than it was at my old house, and knocked on the door.

He opened it and invited me inside. The exchange was quick and I was already out of the house and making my way to a forest that was near here. I had already explored it before and I saw that there was an abandoned treehouse.

I got to the treehouse and climbed up. I lit a joint and breathed it in, then breathed out in a sigh of relief. It's been a while since I've done this.

Ashton POV:

"Hey, do you guys know where Amor is?" I asked

"He left about 20 minutes ago. For a kid who hates sports, he can really ride a bike" Levi answered

"Why do you ask?" Elijah asked

"Just haven't seen him today and Dad would make us go out to find him if he got lost" 

"He better not get lost for crying out loud. I've got better stuff to do than lookout for a 13-year-old." Levi stated

"Dude, you're only 2 years old than him and you should be glad, you're not the youngest anymore which means he gets everything you used to AND you get to join in," Eli said

"Touchè" Levi responded

We carried on talking for about an hour until we heard the front door open and close. We knew it was Amor because Dad and Lily, our stepmom, were still upstairs. (yep, 3 floors) 

I walked over to my door and as I heard him walk by, I opened the door and pulled him inside. He looked confused and shocked but when he saw us, he rolled his eyes. 

"Where have you been?" I asked him

"Out. Why do you care?"

"Because we don't want to get forced to go out and look for you. Now answer the question properly." Eli said

"Geez alright. I just went for a walk" He told us

"Liar." Levi scoffed, "I watched you speed away on your bike"

I eyed him suspiciously while he hesitated. 

"Y-yeah, I just went to this treehouse that's abandoned and left the bike there. Then I went for a walk" He said

"Sure.." I said unsure. "Fine get out"

"Gladly" 

"And don't put so much deodorant on, it stinks" Eli semi-shouted as he walked out the door

"How do you know so much about smelling nice when you smell like that" He shouted back which made me and Levi laugh

"Why you little-" Eli yelled and ran after him.

We heard a squeal and a door slam. Eli walked back in with a scowl and Levi giggled.

He punched Levi in the arm and we just got back to our conversation.

Why did he have so much deodorant on anyways? I pondered.