Ability of Sleep

Amor POV:

I kept getting laughs as I walked with Eli until I walked into class when the teacher addressed me.

"Amor, I'd prefer you didn't look like you just had sex whilst walking into my class" Mr Hask teased.

The whole class burst out laughing and I quickly got a mirror out (yeah I have a mirror, and what?) and looked at my face.

WHAT!

Ooo that b*tch. I face myself with lipstick on my cheek and my hair all messed up!

I'll get you back Gia, don't you worry.

I definitely heard Eli laughing the loudest.

"Elijah you're laughing a bit too loud considering the only thing Amor's missing is a dazed look to be an exact copy of you on multiple occasions" Mr Hask teased again.

I saw Eli blush hard and that made me laugh

We sat down and Mr Hask started his geography lesson. I like to think of myself as aware of the world, history of it though can suck it. Sir started talking about landlocked countries and I zoned out. I've learnt this many times as that's all the education system does, repeat itself.

I looked at the clock and watched as the time ticked by. Slowly I felt my eyes close and as hard as I fought it, sleep consumed me.

_____

I awoke to a splash of water but fell back into a sleep where I could still hear the rest of the world.

"Told you it wouldn't work Sir" I recognised Eli to say

"What?! How?! He's actually worse than you Eli" Mr Hask said to which the whole class snickered. "Just wake him up, Elijah"

"Gladly," He said and before I could react, I felt his hands grab at my ribs.

I immediately broke into laughter, my drowsiness leaving me. He moved to my armpits and that's when I began to 'beg'

"OH MY F*CKING HELL WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU WANT!!" I screamed between laughs

I opened my eyes and saw the class looking at me.

Crap

I got up and left.

--------

"Are you kidding me? You got detention?!" Ash said

He met me between classes and Eli was with us with an amused smirk.

"You're getting it when we get home," Ash said and walked away, done with me

Eli's next class was history which I already expressed my hatred for.

I just sat and did what the old hag told me to do. Lunch is next which is with... Ash and his friends. Yay, a bunch of sports-obsessed hotties, I can't wait.

*Sigh* I remember when I was able to write at least 2 thousand words and now I'm at a measly 450

I'm really sorry guys