Awww they care

Thank you guys for being patient with me

Oh and I changed Amor's height to 5'1

Amor POV:

None of the boys bothered me last night so I didn't have to explain anything, luckily. I just left the door, early in the morning to avoid them so I wouldn't have to drive with them.

I texted Levi where I was and carried on walking.

I was walking through the park when I spotted him.

Mr Nightmare guy was with a large group of people from our school, right in the way to get to school.

I decided to try and sneak around the playground equipment, hiding from them.

It worked! Until they saw me.

"Oi look, it's the new kid!" One of the guys from yesterday yelled.

"It's like he wants to get hurt" a new one shouted

I tried to make a run for it but turns out, a 13-year-old scrawny kid can't outrun a group of athletic 16-year-olds? Who knew?

When they surrounded me (because that's how many of them there were!) I sighed and reached into my pocket, grabbed a tissue and waved it in the air.

I'll skip the gruesome stuff but let's just say, it hurt to move.

I didn't move for an hour, letting the pain die down. I was already way too late for school so I decided to go to town and buy some concealer.

I went into a makeup shop and found a big bottle (?) of concealer and took it to the counter. The cashier gave me a concerned look, probably because of my messed up face, slowly slid some tissues into my already scanned list.

I gave a nod and a smile and paid with Eli's money I stole.

I made my way home with my hood up.

I made it to the house which was empty and used the spare key to get in. I made my way up to the bathroom, used the "medical" tissues to clean up the blood and started to apply the concealer.

I was interrupted when Ashton appeared at the open door and took the concealer.

"What happened to you?! Why weren't you at school?!" He asked me rather loudly

"Nothing happened to me and I didn't wanna go in"

"You honestly expect me to believe that. Have you seen your face?"

"Okay fine, I may or may not be getting bullied physically and I didn't want to come into school to avoid this" I gestured to our situation.

Ash grabbed a flannel and washed my face lightly to get the concealer off.

"Come on, we're going to school and we'll talk on the way"

I sighed and followed him outside. I got in the car while he locked the door. He got in and started driving.

"So, who is it," he asked