School Day 1

Amor POV:

I managed to get away from Eli, luckily. I didn't have enough weed to be able to get high but enough to smell so I coated myself in deodorant that I brought with me. I decided to skip dinner just in case Eli does something while mum and Mike's backs are turned. I used the excuse that I wanted to get sleep for school tomorrow. I flopped onto my bed and fell asleep after about 5 minutes.

-

I awoke by being splashed with water. Great

I didn't care because no one can interrupt my sleep. I'm not joking.

"I don't care who just did that but I will sleep through this," I said without opening my eyes. I just got comfortable on a dry spot on my pillow and fell back asleep.

Levi POV:

I stood there, mouth agape. Did he seriously just fall back asleep after that?

I stormed out of the door and back into the kitchen where everyone was.

"Didn't work?" Lily asked me

"No! How does a kid sleep after water poured on him" When I said that, my brothers and dad looked as shocked.

"That boy" Lily sighed. "He'll hate me for this but, he's really ticklish all over. And if that doesn't get him up, well, I guess he misses school"

"Oh, I am so joining in on this" Ash said

"Me too" Eli added

We walked back up the stairs and into his room. I walked next to his ear and said, "This is last chance, little dude" To which I got a whine in return

I nodded to my brothers and Eli joined me on his left and Ash on his right.

All at once, we started aggressively tickling him. He started screaming with laughter, begging us to stop

"AHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA PLEASE AHAH STOPPPPP" He begged

"We gave you an option to get up and you didn't" Eli teased.

We carried on for maybe 5 minutes before we stopped. Ash threw the worn-out boy over his shoulder and carried him downstairs, us in tow. We walked into the kitchen and Ash sat him in one of the chairs.

"Good morning, Amor," Lily said

"Don't 'Good morning, Amor' me, you told them my only weakness" He responded which made her laugh.

"Don't be rude to your mother" I hit him round the head lightly and sat down.

"Ashton's driving you to guys to school," Dad said

"Alright," We all responded.

We ate breakfast then got ourselves ready. We all got into the car with Ash and Eli in the front and Amor and me in the back.

Eli turned on the radio and Montero came on.

Amor POV:

Great, I'm going to school with these guys. I didn't even want to be seen near them, let alone drive with them. I never liked the popular kids, I'm much more of an 'outcast with no friends who reads books by trees' type of guy, or in short, the bullied kid.

"Alright listen up" I announced, "We aren't related, if anyone asks, we're distant cousins kapeesh?"

"Awww don't wanna be around us?" Levi cooed and I rolled my eyes

"Obviously not" I replied. I seriously did not want to deal with them any more than I already had to.

"Eh too bad, everyone already knows" I sighed at the information Ashton laid on me. Fun

"Fine just let me out here" I huffed

"Why? We're still like a 10-minute drive from the school" Eli pointed out

"Exactly, now are you gonna stop or am I gonna have to demonstrate my craziness again like our water incident this morning?" I said.

Ash's face looked confused for a sec before realising what I meant and carried on driving. I sighed and went to open the door only to be stopped.

You have got to be kidding. Child-safety lock

"Act like a child, be treated like one" Ash said smugly

I groaned and put in my earphones.

Once we arrived at school, I tried to get out again but Ash hadn't unlocked it yet. I scowled and he slowly walked round and opened it for me.

I quickly hopped out and speedily walked off like the gay I am. I made my way through the halls filled with all different year groups and towards the office.

I collected my timetable from the nice looking lady and went to form, managing to avoid my stepbrothers.

Our form tutor was about to ask me to get me to stand up and introduce myself but I gave him a look and he decided against asking me.

-

My first few lessons went breezily and I spoke minimally to everyone. Though, one girl, Gia, would not leave me alone. Turns out, we have all our classes together, yay.

I was making my way to a secluded part of the field when low and behold, my stepbrothers were to my right and Gia to my left. I decided to go to Gia's area as I don't have the energy to deal with the boys.

"Hey! Amor!" Gia called out and I sighed

"How are you so persistent?" I asked

She shrugged, "You look like you need a friend." She responded

"I don't"

"Well too bad"

She followed me to a tree and sat down next to me. She got me to talk somehow and I told her how I don't like many friends and she actually accepted that without pushing it. No one's ever been this nice to me before so I was shocked.

The lesson was about to start but she had to talk to her friends quickly so I made my way to class. Well, I tried before I was slammed into a wall.

"Gurl you best hope you're cute," I thought to myself.

I turned around and was faced with an ugly looking boy around 16. A crowd had formed around us.

"Who are you supposed to be?" I asked

"Josh Kull, your worst nightmare" he responded.

I stared before bursting out laughing. Clutching my stomach I took deep breaths to calm myself and faced his blank look self.

"You mean to tell me, some turtlehead, greasy-haired, high voiced kid is supposed to be my nightmare? Listen, Love, I have to live with 3 stepbrothers now and you think I'm scared of you, get over yourself" I stated

He looked shocked before trying to punch me in the face to which I dodged and his hand went straight to the wall. He screeched in pain and I quickly kicked his legs in so he fell to the ground. He looked up and me and I smirked.

"Grow up," I said before walking off.

Geez, I'm gonna be late.