English

Amor POV:

I asked Levi what class we had now and he said 

"English with Mr Ghall"

"Who the f*ck has English straight after Maths?!" I exclaimed

"Don't f*cking swear, you little sh*t" He responded

"But you just did" He ignored me

We entered the classroom and sat down at the back again. Apparently, the teacher knew about me already.

Mr Ghall called register then began the lesson

"Ok, does anyone know the Shakespeare play, The Tempest?"

I saw no one raise their hand so I slowly raised mine

"Ah, Mr Yheti, please inform the class"

I sighed. "The Tempest is a Shakespearean comedy that tells the story of love, betrayal, forgiveness and freedom. It is set on an island somewhere near Italy, habited by a magician called Prospero who was once the Duke of Milan but was run out by their brother. Them and their daughter, Miranda, came across an island where a Sprite named Ariel and an ugly creature called Caliban lived. Prospero pretty much enslaved both of them."

"Very well done, Mr  Yheti"

The teacher was sorting out a presentation and let the class talk

"How do you know that?!" Lee asked me

"What do you think I do when I'm not talking to you?"

He just grumbled in response.

"Okay, class, since someone was finally able to answer my starter question, all I ask is you write something. It can be anything you like. Then you can talk till the end of the lesson"

Sighs of relief spread around the room and all I could think was 'That was the first time someone answered a starter question!!' 

Levi POV:

No one did the work, except for Amor, but no one really paid attention to him.

It was almost the end of the lesson, 10 minutes to go when the teacher called our attention.

"Did anyone actually do the work?" he said hopelessly

No one raised their hand. 

Until, hesitantly, Am raised his.

"Amor! Would you like to read out what you wrote," he said more of as a statement than a question. 

"Bet it'll be crap" I whispered to my friends who all nodded slightly

"I guess. It's 4 pages long but I'll just read the first paragraph" Amor responded which cause shocked looks. "Mrs Ableton, a housewife, married to Richmond Ableton, an incredibly high-class lawyer, was walking the streets of upper-class alone. All around her she saw not a single person, only the occasional shop worker, forced to be present by their employer. The emptiness was not due to abandonment, but rather the blazing sun, banishing everyone to their homes of shade. The only thing that could be heard in the baron area was the echo of lower-class streets, filled to the brim with men, trying to earn a living and the occasional stray cat, scouring for food. She kept a slow walk until she heard 3 sets of poorly padded footsteps behind her. Already knowing who it was, she increased her speed, desperate to get away without letting the group behind know that she was getting away from them."

The whole class was drawn in with shocked faces

"That was incredible for a boy of you're age, Mr Yheti! I expect to see you in my class again soon." Mr Ghall said.

What. The. F*ck!

I'm so sorry!!

I know it's been ages but let me explain. My computer was taken away after an argument with my sisters and I was too stubborn to apologise and get it back.

Thank you so much for 1K views and I'm sorry this is so short

I just wanted to get something out for you

See you (hopefully) soon!!