Switch Over

Amor POV:

"You're a nerd, you know that right?" Levi told me as we walked outside to the field.

I never considered myself a nerd, I mean, it's easy. I thought everyone could do what I can but the more time I spend with this dummy, the more I challenge that thought.

"You're a dumba**, you know that right?" I responded

"Shut the f*ck up," he told me

Suddenly, I feel pain in the back of my head and put my hand to the area. I turned to my left and noticed Lee doing the same thing. 

"Language you two or else I'll tell Ashton," Elijah said, appearing between us. "I've come to collect Am" he stated.

"Take the nerd," Levi said and ran off to his very attractive friends. What? I'm gay, let me be.

"Let's go," Eli said. 

I became nervous all of a sudden. I mean I am going over to the guys who beat me up days ago.

"Don't worry, I've spoken to most of them and they understand." That made me sigh in relief 

Geez, I need a joint. 

"Hey guys, this is Amor, my little brother" 

"Stepbrother" I corrected

I looked at them and noticed varying emotions from guilt to anger and people who just weren't paying attention to us.

"Why did you bring this little homophobe over here?" One of the anger-faced asked

"Dude, he isn't a homophobe. Josh lied." One of the guilt-faced told him. "I'm really sorry for hurting you Amor, and these guys are too, they're just too stubborn to apologise."

And there's the awkwardness I knew I'd feel.

"Uh yeah, no worries."

"Omg!" I heard a female voice behind me say. "Is this your little stepbrother you told us about"

Eli laughed "Yes Jess he is. Amor, this is Jess, Tazmin and Ally."

"Aww he's so cute," Ally said

My face went red and I heard a masculine laugh. "Wow, Amor's bearly been here 10 minutes and he's doing better with the ladies than us" I heard Mason say and I turned even more red much to the guy's amusement.

They slowly went into their own conversations and I just stood there bored. Eventually, they got a football out and started playing.

I noticed Gia waving me over so I quickly snuck away

"Hey!" Gia immediately said upon my arrival. "Why were you hanging out with them?"

"Trust me, it's not voluntary" I said with a sigh then told her briefly what was going on.

She mildly comforted me then we just started talking away.

"You're gay, aren't you?" she said more as a statement

Now when I tell you the air became poisonous

"W-what?! What makes you say that?" I asked nervously 

"Well every so often I see your eyes follow the shirtless boys playing football, I've never seen you looking at girls in that way and finally, I have a gaydar"

"A what now?"

"Oh yeah, I'm a lesbian so with my gaydar, I just know when I'm around my fellow alphabet mafia"

"Is it really that obvious?" I asked brushing off her confusing words

"No no no, I was joking, you're just a really close friend. Believe it or not, in the short time we've known each other, you've unknowingly revealed a lot to me" she said with a smile 

"You really worried me there-" I got cut off by Eli calling me over

I turned to look at him and saw some of their group looking over to me with amusement in their eyes.

"Hey, I know you have to go now so I'm just going to leave you with this" Gia said 

She then swung me round to the point where her arm was keeping me from falling to the ground, leaning her head towards mine. Her strawberry blonde hair covering hers and my face from the boys while she flipped them off. 

Wait!

She's acting like she's kissing me!! THE GUYS THINK SHE IS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T SEE OUR FACES!!

Suddenly, she kissed my cheek then pulled me back up. 

I should've listened to Modern Family. As a gay, YOU CAN'T TRUST LESBIANS. 

(Just jokes y'all, it's another stereotype that lesbians and gays don't get along)

"You're evil" I said 

Gia giggled and said, "I know" then ran off. 

I walked over to the guys who were still calling me 

"Oh my Gosh! What?!" I asked desperately

"Ammy, you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend"Eli said URGHHHH

"I don't" I said boringly

"That kiss said otherwise" Mason joked

"We didn't kiss" 

All the guys listening broke out in laughter and Eli was just telling them to shush while laughing.

What's so funny?

The bell rang and I let Eli lead me to class.

I was hearing snickering as I walked past people. Is there something in my teeth?