Ashton's turn

Amor POV:

History was finally finishing up with no mishaps. I knocked on my wooden desk to make sure I didn't jinx it. 

Apparently, according to Eli, Ash and his mates hang out in the canteen at lunch so that's where I was off to now. 

I walked in and quickly found Ash's friends as they weren't exactly quiet. I didn't see Ash though so I decided that it was his fault and I tried so hard to find him but I couldn't. I turned around and hey-ho, there he is. 

"Come on Am," He said with a wide grin

I sighed and walked with him, much to my chagrin, and braced myself for the upcoming... I'm not sure what to expect if I'm honest.

I noticed Jake, Ashton's mate from the other day and he seemed to notice me too. He smiled as if he was happy to see me again? What did they say to him?

"Hey lads," Ash quietened down a few of them, "this is my little brother-"

"-Step-brother!" I interrupted, "don't make me anymore associated with you than I have to be"

Ash rolled his eyes and continued. "His name's Amor he's gonna be with us for P.E today"

"Uhh why?" A guy with blonde hair asked

"Because Amor is being punished," Ash said, "Amor these are my best mates; Jake, who you met the other day" He pointed at Jake. "This is Oscar" he put his hand on the blonde-haired boy's shoulder "and finally Xavier, be careful of him, he likes to mess about," Ash said as he pointed at a tall, black-haired boy

"Hey!" Xavier complained

"Don't worry Amor, you'll be fine with us around" Oscar said cockily 

I sighed mentally, this is gonna be a fun lesson

~

"Okay!" Mr Adams blew his whistle, "I'll pick two team captains and they'll pick the teams. Oscar and Jacob, you're our team captains today."

Mr Adams explained why I'm here and who I was already, so everyone knew not to be so rough with me. Wimps.

Oscar was the first to pick, choosing Xavier. Then Jacob picked someone called Tom. It went on until about half of us had been chosen already. Oscar finally chose me and everyone else was slowly picked.

The game began and safe to say, we weren't gonna lose.

Hey guys, long time no see.

I'm really sorry for no updates but hey, I'm back now so hopefully, I will update more regularly

Your guys' support means the world to me and I try to read each comment. 

If you do have any questions about the book, please ask and I will try to respond!

See you guys next time!