Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Raijine, I'm just going to take a shower." He charmingly announced to me, topless and only wearing a boxer that I believe didn't help him to cover up something he's trying not to be seen by anyone. He's like dripping sweats all over the floor, from his messy hair and his sparkling toned abs perfectly blinded me. That was such a big temptation to resist and I'm glad I did go through it without making myself embarrassed.

But that was already thirty minutes ago and he hasn't come out of the bathroom yet. Nagtataka na ako kung anong ginagawa no'n ngayon. Chini hasn't come back yet, if she's heading back here magsasabi naman 'yon, but I'm kind of worried about what's happening inside the bathroom right now.

Habang nasa banyo siya, nilibang ko na lang din ang sarili ko na maglinis-linis, though hindi ko kakayanin linisin ang buong complex na 'to. May housekeeper naman and from time to time, he hired to clean the room for him though he's been away from 18 months and this unit hasn't been dwell by anyone—Chini does at times, but not very often. She's just here to maintain the premises while BJH is away and on his military training.

Hindi rin ako nakatiis kaya tinungo ko na kung nasaan ang bathroom. I look for him in the common bathroom and I didn't find him there so I tried looking for him in the master's bedroom in his master's bathroom. There are multiple rooms in this luxurious unit, but he's only occupying one. Though some rooms converted it something interesting places such as the entertainment room, gym, and other stuff I haven't been into.

As I went inside his room, I've got shivered all over my body and I had to rub my hand on my skin just to relieve the goose bumps. Bukod sa malamig ay mabango ang kanyang kwarto. It smells like an expensive scent of air purifier na tila ba itinimpla pa ito sa France. Nakayayaman 'yong dating kaya naman feel na feel kong sumayaw-sayaw sa loob ng kwarto ni BJH para dumikit sa akin ang amoy ng yaman.

Though that stopped me when I had to check on him. Malinis naman ang paligid. It seems like every piece of furniture has been placed accordingly and his bed has been neatly tight. I've been in his room many times lalo na't madalas talagang may inuutos siya sa akin, but this is the first time I haven't got his permission.

Lakas lang talaga ng loob. Always, sa lahat ng pagkakataon.

Huminga ako ng malalim saka ako kumatok sa pinto. Tahimik at walang sumasagot. I'm also not hearing the shower flowing. Inabot ko ang door handle at dahan-dahan kong ipinihit ito saka ko tinulak paloob. I peek my head inside and the lemon aroma greeted me and filled the room. So, I pushed the door widely and walked inside the bathroom searching for any traces of my boss. There's the towel hanging on the racks and as I just shifted my head on the right side, muntik nang lumuwa ang mata ko nang makita ko siya ro'n na nakalublob sa bathtub. His lower body is plunged into the water and his arms are restlessly hanging on the sides. He's just resting his head on the stone and he jerked his body, making small splashes of water. He just stood up and then hopped out of the bathtub naked from head to toe.

I swallowed so hard trying not to look down and keep my head to eye level, but because I still can't avoid it and still pictured him whole, I'm seeing everything of him right now.

"Raijine?!" he exclaimed. He just grabbed a shirt on the floor and covered it in his private area. His hair has been dripping some water and he was so shocked seeing me in his bathroom. "Hey! Raijine?! What are you—please would you leave me?"

Agad naman akong natauhan at tumango sa kanya. "Of course! Sorry! I didn't mean to intrude! I was just looking and checking on you. You've been here a while."

"I know," tipid nitong sagot sa akin.

"Sorry ulit!" pagpapaumanhin ko kaya dali-dali rin akong lumabas ng bathroom at isinara 'yon.