Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Maaga kaming nagising ni Jin-Hyeong, though he got up early than me. Inasar pa ako nito na ang lakas-lakas ko kung humilik. I know he was just joking until he showed me a video, him recording me while I was asleep and I was just snoring so loud that I apologize to him because that might be the reason he woke up early than me. I only felt relieved when he told me that it wasn't the reason and that's fine, it doesn't really bother him.

The good thing about this, may understanding akong boss. I get to sleep with on the same bed at walang malisya sa aming dalawa 'yon. But if the paparazzi are here and saw our situation, they already would make a fuss about it.

Chini, BJH, and I are expecting their intrusions these coming days. Chini even planned to extend their stay here in Jeju, pero kabilin-bilanan kasi ni Jin-Hyeong na gagawin niya lang ang isa o hanggang tatlong interview at hanggang doon na lang 'yon saka na niya itutuloy ang trabaho pagbalik ngg Seoul.

He's on a holiday vacation, he clarified so whatever requests and interview that will come, next week na niya mae-entertain iyon. So, the day after tomorrow, Chini and her boyfriend will fly back to Seoul with an agreement to Jin-Hyeong that he will participate in every interview who called them and he just went for it. Work is work.

"What should I wear?" BJH asked. He got a light blue pullover on his right hand while on the other is a flamingo print button-down polo shirt. Napangiti ako nang makuha ng mga flamingo ang atensyon ko at saka ko tinuro ang hawak niya sa kanan. "This one?"

Sinuri niya ito at saka niya binalik sa closet ang pullover at dali-dali niyang inalis ang towel na nakapatong sa balikat niya at kanyang sinuot ang pinili kong damit for him.

Jin-hyeong somehow gets comfortable undressing in front of me. And the fact that he knew that I've seen all of him, parang wala na sa kanya 'yon. Most Koreans are actually conservative, but when it comes to Jin-hyeong—I guess he's an exemption. But then, he got pretty much something to be proud of. Witness ako ro'n and I can stand against people if they attack him like that.

He also gained a few pounds during our stay here sa Jeju. Pa'no ba naman, his mother feed him so well kaya lumulusog siya. If I'm going to compare his body fit when he got out of the military and now at this moment, there's a lot of things that have changed and I'm proud of his improvement. I'm much more excited about the future he's aspiring to have.

When Jin-hyeong finally wore the polo, agad naman niyang hinubad ang towel sa kanyang waist. He just grabbed the pants inside the closet while I turned my back and do something not to mind him dressing at the corner.

"Done!" he announced. I immediately turned back to see him. "So, how do I look?" he asked.

I looked at him from head to toe. He's still barefoot, but on how he looks so fine now. Tumango-tango ako. "I think you're good na! And you don't even need to wear any footwear kasi hindi naman nila makikita 'yon."

"Are you sure?" he asked. Determinado naman akong tumango sa kanya.

Saglit lamang ay may kumatok nang paulit-utli sa pinto at nang tawagin kami ni Jin-hyeong ay kilala na namin sa tono pa lamang ng boses nito. I scurried my way to the door and opened it for Chini.

"Bakit naka-lock?" intriga nitong tanong.

"I am dressing," sagot ni BJH.

She rolled her eyes. "As if naman hindi pa namin 'yan nakita." And then she looked at me. "Ah, so you're just here watching Jin-hyeong wear his clothes, huh?"

"We both shared this room," depensa pa ni BJH. "And I needed her opinion on what should I wear. I don't need your opinion now. I'm already good with this."