Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Gusto mo ba talagang makipagbasag ulo ro'n sa lalaking 'yon?!" bulyaw ni Chini. She's just fuming out of anger for what happened earlier.

We're just sitting on the couch while she's standing in front of us lecturing us for the trouble we may have caused. And I know to myself, even though BJH said it's not my fault, I think I've shared a little fault there for not paying attention to him.

"Jinhionga, ywae dongyunage gruhge baneunghassghago sulmionghaejwer," utos ni Chini kay BJH. (Explain yourself, Jin-Hyeong, and why'd you reacted that way to Dong-Yoon.)

"Jeongmalo algo sipsnikka?" Ngisi pa ni BJH. (Do you really want to know?)

Humalukipkip si Chini at tinaasan ito ng kilay. Kulang na lang talaga ay mag-usok ang tainga nito sa sobrang inis. We haven't even had our dinner yet, kumakalam na ang sikmura ko pero hindi ko lang pinapahalata kasi ang pangit naman ng magiging entrada ko kung iyon ang gusto kong ipaalam kay Chini. Tiis-tiis na lang muna... nagagawa ko naman 'yan no'n.

"Dongyun jalmotiressda," aniya. Gnen na saziceae Mi-sun kisnen ggerteul nurmionhanen na alguleul hanen urin husikeul gacoehagorl wihan hongboipnida," pagpapaliwanag naman nito. (It was Dong-Yoon's fault. He showed a photo of me and Mi-sun kissing and he keeps pressing it to my face that our break up is staged and for publicity.)

"Gge aterhge doelgoha? Nuhndle jeongmal kis hassni?" tanong ni Chini. (How's that going to happen? Did you guys really kiss?)

BJH's not answering her question so she looks for herself online what he was talking about. A little while, she gasped and she might found something circulating around that we haven't seen yet. She let us show her phone screen and there we saw Mi-Sun kissing BJH at the club he was at yesterday.

Chini sighed, rolled her eyes then shakes her head. "This could really be the reason why Dong-Yoon comes at you. You shouldn't have come with her yesterday. That's just so bad and he's right... people would think that this is for publicity because some knew that you're getting a project with her which would never happen in this world. But this is not the reason why you should be reacting that way, Jin-Hyeong. In front of everybody? What do you think they've thought about what you did, huh? You just got out of the military and here you are... getting in a fight."

"Okay, my bad. I won't do it again. Can we just have some dinner already?"

"Jelay," she called my attention kaya tiningnan ko siya. "Call for some deliveries. Jin-Hyeong and I aren't done yet so please if you'd give us some space..."

Tumango na lamang ako at iniwan ko silang dalawa at tumungo ako isang hallway na patungo sa iilang kwarto. I just made a quick call to a fast food place we've been getting some takeaway for most of the time. When I finally placed the order for us, I came back to the living room to meet them back.

"Guys..." pagtawag ko sa kanilang dalawa saka nila ako nilingon. "The food will arrive 25 minutes. I'm going to wait for them to call again..."

"Good, Raijine. I'm already hungry," BJH said, touching his stomach. "So, I'm going to take a shower now."

"Jin-Hyeong!" saway sa kanya ni Chini.

"We'll talk later, Chini. We've got the whole evening for it." Ngisi pa nito saka tumungo sa kanyang kwarto para makapag-ayos na bago kumain ng dinner.

I want to join Chini and asked what will happen next, but I stepped away going to the balcony so I let the wind washed every thought away. While I was hearing the car noises, and how the wind brushes into me, the chaotic noise seems peaceful which reminds me of home.