10. Aether vs Y/n

"Y/n, I did my part of the contract, now tell me how you did handle the demon back then" Xiao spoke.

"Oh yeah sure, Kevin gave me the ability to say something and it will appear out of thin air!" I explained.

"Show me, summon almond tofu" Xiao said.

"Gimme some Almond tofu" I said and not a second later it already appeared. It was about to hit the ground but Xiao was fast enough to catch it.

"I could have just brought some-" Xiangling got cut off by Xiao.

"I wanted to see if it's really that easy. I also wanted to try if it tastes the same" Xiao explained and then took a bite. He stopped for a moment.

"It's okay.. I guess..." he mumbled and then started eating the whole thing.

"Oh~ someone is having troubles to be nice~ hmm don't I actually know a term for it? Ah I remember! Tsun-" I got cut off by a very familiar voice.

"Look! Isn't that the psychopath??" Paimon asked and pointed at me.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKERS LEFT ME ALONE WITH ED SHEERAN!!" I screamed and got my polearm ready to stab Aether and Paimon.

"HOLLY MOTHER MARIA!! THANKS TO YOU PAIMON WE ARE GONNA DIE NOW!!" Aether screamed and tried to run away but Hu Tao blocked his way.

"Aww want to leave already? Why don't sit with us at the table" she suggested.

"Not when this bitch is sitting with us! She is definitely gonna kill me!!" Aether tried to get out but this time Zhongli put a hand on his shoulder.

"You don't have to worry, in terms of protecting you from Y/n, we have Childe" he explained and pointed at Childe who just nod and hold me tight so that I wouldn't be able to attack anyone.

"LET ME GO FUCKING MASOCHIST!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE NEXT PERSON I KILL IF YOU WON'T LET ME G-" Suddenly Xiao stuffed some almond tofu in to my mouth.

"Now shut up, I can't stand you screaming" he threatened me and looked away.

"Woah this taste really good! It kinda reminds me off pudding" I muttered and got myself some almond tofu as well.

Zhongli, Aether, Paimon and Hu Tao came back to the table and sat down.

"Why is she so quiet? Is she ill or something?" Aether asked and pocked my shoulder.

"Mhh hmm mhhmm!" I said with a full mouth.

"..What?" he asked confused.

"Don't ask, just enjoy the silence" Xingqiu said smiling awkward.

"Wait where is Chongyun??" Xingqiu asked surprised.

"I think I saw him go into the kitchen with Xiangling a while ago..." Zhongli said while sipping his tea.

"Yeah! Paimon thinks Xiangling talked about a new dish, I think it was called Chili con carne or something like this" Paimon added.

"Chili con carne? Hope he survives this" I said and Xingqiu grewed more worried.

"What do you mean, you 'hope'?" He asked.

"It's a pretty common food in my world, it's mostly served hot/warm and people love to eat it spicy" I explained.

"CHONGYU-" Xingqiu was about to run after them in the kitchen but I interrupted him.

"Don't, it's too late anyways. Come here and enjoy some Almond Tofu with us"

"No thank you, Xiao doesn't seems so happy about that suggestion" as soon as he said that I looked at Xiao and noticed that he glared at Xingqiu.

"It seems like someone doesn't like shar-" I started but cut off.