14. Family..?

"Oh please excuse me, I will be back in a minute. I just have some unsolved business with him here" I excused myself and dragged Zhongli with me. Xiao followed us, probably curious.

"So Zhongli I have many questions and you will have to answer them truthfully, understood?" I asked him and he thought for a moment.

"I will try to answer them as good as I can" he told me.

"Didn't we make a contract?! Why the hell didn't you do anything?!" I asked him a bit mad.

"It wasn't a dangerous situation or anything like that, I was also curious of how you would handle the situation and to my surprise you tried to clear the misunderstanding and didn't even thought about pretending to be me" He let out a small chuckle and leaned himself against the wall behind him.

"But now almost whole Liyue thinks I'm a God! Wait, they think I'm a God! You just made the biggest mistake in your whole career! Oh man Zhongli I'm gonna give you a really bad reputation now! HAHAHAH!!!" I started laughing and was about to run of and start some pranks but I got stopped.

"Not so fast-" Xiao was about to say something but I used Kevins help and got teleported to a random place. It looks quite different from Liyue.. are we in Mondstadt? Nah, the people wear different clothing here.. "WAIT THEY WEAR KIMONOS! I'M IN JAPAN-"

"No you dumbass you are in Inazuma" I heard an unknown deep voice.

"WHO IS THERE?! I WON'T HESITATE TO USE MY POLEARM ON YOU LOW LIFE!!" I looked around and held my weapon in a protective manner.

"What the hell? After all I did for you you are threatening me like this? What a shame, I guess I should end your journey here" the unknown voice came closer but I couldn't make out from which direction. I looked around, trying to not loose my cool.

"What do you mean with end? Do I get send back home?" I asked suspiciously.

"No dear, your destination will be a lot more.. how do you mortals form it? Right, chaotic" the unknown person started chuckling.

"Wait- did you just call me a mortal?! DO YOU THINK I'M A MERE MORTAL?! COME ON YOU WANNABE GOD I, Y/N THE FUCKING WEIRDEST  SOMEHOW LIVING THING YOU EVER SAW IS HERE TO KICK YOUR ASS!" I exploded and started looking everywhere around for the voice.

"PFAHAHAH" I heard the same laughing. Suddenly I heard something, or better said someone dropping behind me.

"The rumors are true you are really fun to mess with" a blonde guy with horns? said.

"Welp and the rumors about you being hot are true as well" I said amazed and put my weapon down.

"I'm flattered, there are such rumors about me? How love-" I cut him off.

"I was lying. There are no rumors, I'm just speaking facts" I explained but then noticed that this wasn't really insulting.

"Aww, you surely deserve your title~ Anyways I heard Y/n was only your secret identity and you are actually Rex Lapis-" he started.

"NOT THAT BULL SHIT AGAIN! That old man just chuckled when people said I was him!" I cussed angry.

"So you are actually not Rex Lapis? Well I guess the Shogun would have noticed your arriving if you would be es an archon" the dude said nodding his head.

"By the way who the hell are you even? You know my name but I don't know anything about you" I asked him.

"Oh where did my manners go? I'm Tohma" he introduced himself.

"Yeah yeah nice to meet you Thomas the train, even though you seem kinda sus I'm gonna ignore that for a moment. Now tell me, where can I find the next motel? I'm fucking tired and need  my beauty sleep" I yawned and stretched my arms.