20. Reuniting (+important a/n at the end)

It's been a few hours since we arrived at the Kamisato estate, we talked a lot with Ayaka. Thoma was still gone and Ayato had some important meeting, so it was just the three of us and the servants.

It was a nice atmosphere, we played games like chess (I totally didn't won against Osial by secretly eating his piec- I mean cheating and hiding his pieces), monopoly (Ayaka won :,)), old lady and many more games. Some maids occasionally brought some snacks and prepared some fresh tea every time someones cup was empty. Overall we had a great time.

Well if it wasn't for Kevins letter..

I've kept wondering, who is gonna die? Someone close to me? As much as I hate my sister I don't want her to be dead, after all she can be nice sometimes and isn't a creation of pure evil..

Damn I don't even want Osial to die even though he LITERALLY is a creation of pure evil. That bitch even tried to poison me tsk tsk tsk.. But Karma got him, he slammed against Beidous ship haha. I hate to admit it but he has grown on to me, I would never tell him that of course. His ego is way too big anyways, bro should touch some grass.

I also would hate to see any of my friends die that I met on my journey so far, even though some of them are annoying I would hate to see them dying.. The fun we all had..

I just hope Kevin was joking around.. He gotta be right? ..right?? There's no way one of them dies. Sure half of them aren't smart enough to even cook ̷P̷a̷̷s̷̷t̷a̷

Wait that was me.. I should write something else.

Sure half of them aren't smart enough to even uhh.. start a fire? Yes, half of them aren't even smart enough to start a fire! But just because they aren't all smart it doesn't mean they are gonna die, right?

What am I even doing? Writing a diary entry on my notes app? Since when have I become so cheesy?? Ugh Kevin is messing with my mind. Istg the -

"So this is the kind of place where the big shots of Inazuma live, huh? Paimon kinda expected it to be.. snazzier." An all too familiar voice mused. Wait if she is here, does that mean Aether and my sister are here?!

"It's hard to top the jade chamber"

"Damn after the whole talk I at least expected something like the White House or Buckingham palace."

Fuckkk they are here..

"Welcome, at last, to the Kamisato residence, honored guests. Miss Kamisato us delighted to finally meet you."  I heard Thoma saying to the others.

"Is this the Shirasagi Himegimi you keep going on about? So, uh, where's she at?"

Welp- gotta find a way out before they see me!!

"Ahem.." Ayaka cleared her throat next to us, reading her voice to speak. I looked at her with pleading eyes, I hope she doesn't tell them that we are with her..

Gladly, she didn't mention anything about us. They talked and talked and talked about the vision hunt decree.

"Y/n, Osial, you should go with them as well." And we are fucked.

"Huh?? Y/n is here?" I heard my sister. Osial and I looked at each other and kept quiet. Maybe if we stay quiet they go away..?

"Ah yes, they told me they were gonna rest here for a bit. It's been quite sometime so I assume they must already rest up, right milady?" That bitch named Thoma explained. I was about to climb out the window so I could escape the upcoming situation.