18. "Let's throw her in to the ocean!"

"Oh you heard of me before? Well you can consider yourself pretty lucky, seeing me in the flesh right in front of you, must be an honor for you" Osial stated proudly.

"Don't mind him, the crash with the ship kinda messed with his brain" I explained with a smile. Can't have her think that I'm as crazy as that vortex guy.

"Almost forgot to introduce myself, I'm Beidou, Captain of the crux!" Beidou introduced herself.

"Anyways, Ningguang told me about you, Aether, "a Traveler of great insight and remarkable skill has saved Liyue" she said. She is a hard one to please.. so praise from her is high praise indeed. I was just thinking that it would be nice to meet you in person. Judging by the clothes on your back and this floating thing, I guess the time has finally come" she explained.

HA! PAIMON GOT CALLED A THING NOW AS WELL!

"Hey! The name's not "floating thing", it's Paimon!" The pixi stamped midair.

"Paimon.. hmm... What a fascinating being. You two give off not only the essence of wind and earth, but also.. yes... the stars" the ponytail guy spoke up now.

He kinda looks like Aether.. but speaks similar to Albedo.. is he Aether and Albedos secret love child?

"..and you.. you give off the essence of.. cake and cats?.. there is something else as well but I can't tell clearly..." he turned to me.

"Cats and cake, yep, this guy knows his way with words" I said satisfied.

"Eh? The fragrance of what now? That's the weirdest compliment Paimon ever heard" Paimon exclaimed.

"Shush Paimon, that's probably the only compliment you ever will get" I whispered to her.

(This was meant as a joke, we don't do actual Paimon slandering.)

"Pay it no heed.. I mean only to say I am certain... that it is by fate, not chance alone, that we should meet...and that gives our encounter meaning" ponytail explained.

"Is this guy a bard by any chance" Aether asked the captain Lady.

"You're not far off, but they go by a different name in Inazuma. This young man is Kaedehara Kazuha, a temporary addition to the crew for reasons I won't bore you with. Occasionally, he opens his mouth and flowers come out instead of words" Beidou spoke. This is gonna be a loooong convo. I'm gonna explore the ship while these guys are conserving.

"Oi, where are you wandering off to?" I heard Osial.

"I'm gonna explore the ship, call me if something interesting happens!" I said and wandered off. There are so many people and treasures on this ship! It's amazing! I saw something shiny behind some barrels, I was about to look at it only to get stopped by the chain.

"Almost forgot about that thing" I mumbled angry and sat down, waiting for the others to finish.

After sometime Aether and Paimon left the ship and Osial came towards me.

"You guys talked for ages! Anyways, what's the plan now?" I asked him.

"There is a competition for strong visionless fighters. The winner gets a broken vision and can try to reawaken it. Blondie is gonna participate." Osial informed me.

"Oho! But why? He doesn't need a vision. He uses the element from the statues of the seven, doesn't he?" Osial sighed and sat down next down to me.

"Yeah, that's why Beidou gave him the option to get a free travel to Inazuma if he wins" He added.

"Sooo we are just waiting for him to win? Good thing we have Kevin who can bring us to Inazuma if we want to. We can relax now" Now before I could make myself comfortable a stone with a letter attached to it hit me.