16. an angry god or a travel companion?

After playing Uno and some other board games with the Kamisato siblings and Thoma we took a small break. Ayato had to leave because of some sort of business meeting, Ayaka was using the toilet and Thoma got some tea and snacks for the next round ready. I laid down on the ground to take a look at the time.

"WAIT IT'S ALREADY 5PM?!" I yelled out of shock.

"Everything alright?" Thoma suddenly asked while turning his head towards me. I just nodded my head violently and he turned back on making tea.

I wonder what the Hilichurls are currently up to.. probably making some french fries and chicken nuggets. Anyways I'm bored, it's time to annoy Kevin!

Y/n:
Yooo, Kevin! What ya doing?

Read

Hey! That's not very nice of you Kevin!!

Read

Don't ignore me!

Kevin:
What do you want?

Y/n:
You see, I was, no I am really bored. Do something about it

Kevin:
Okay

He actually agreed? Isn't that awesome? Wait- is Kevin even a he? I gotta ask him!

I was about to text him again only to get suddenly teleported.

"What the heck?!" I muttered while looking around. I was falling, in to the ocean. WHERE THE HELL DID KEVIN TELEPORT ME?! I SWEAR I WILL KILL THIS MOTHERFUCKER-

*Splash*

I landed in the water.. ITS COLD. Damn where is Kaeya when you need him? Stupid knight could have made me an ice bridge!

I looked around, searching for land. I didn't really find any but.. there was this weird thing where the ocean seemed to stop, wait no, it more looked like a hole? I swam towards it, probably not a smart idea, but who cares?!

As soon as I was next to the hole I took a peak inside it. I noticed some weird capsule? in it. I climbed on it and laid down. Finally not having to swim, damn that got really tiring.

"Damn that thing definitely isn't comfortable! Kevin please teleport me back to Ayaka" As soon as I spoke this sentence a paper plane crashed on to my head. I opened it to see what was written on it...

No, that's what you get for annoying me.
I gave you way too much power anyways so I'm gonna limit your wishing skill to 1 wish per day.

-Unknown

Damn it! When I need him the most he pulls this kind of show! Why did Kevin become so mean to me?

I don't even have my phone with me!

Anyways, I could try to poke a hole in to this capsule! Maybe there would be some interesting things inside it... IT'S LIKE A MYSTERY BOX!

I got my polearm out and tried to poke a hole inside it for 15 minutes straight.

"This thing doesn't even has a scratch!" I said mad and accidentally used my burst. Oh wait. Now there is a hole. It's barely wide enough to fit myself through it.