12. Vampire and Dragonspine

We chatted some time with Lumine but Scaramouche remembered he had business to attend to and so he left the two of us alone. Lumine told me how she 'looked' (definitely not stalking) after her brother and asked me if I wanted to join her this time.

"Now, now, who would I be to decline such an opportunity of gathering blackmail?" I asked with a smirk and we started heading to Aether.

"It's kinda creepy that you know his exact location all the time. It's not that I mind, but could you teach me please?" I looked at her with excitement.

"Not now but I promise you that I will when I have some spare time" she promised while concentrating at Aether which was talking with a blonde girl with an eyepatch and a bird.

"By the way who he talking to?" I asked Lumine curiously.

"Trust me you don't want to start a conversation with her, she talks more than that emergency foo- I mean floating fairy, what was their name again?" Lumine groaned annoyed.

"It was Paimon, and wait- did you say she speaks more than Paimon? We both know that's not possible" I looked wide-eyed at Lumine.

"It is. Just don't let her see you or else she will start an hour-long monologue. Well if you are lucky it's only hours.." Lumine said exhausted.

"Geez, why would I believe you anyway? You could also be lying for all I know?" I looked at Lumine.

"Me lying? And that's coming from you! You are so complicated that even I, THE PRINCESS OF THE MOTHER FUCKING ABYSS, didn't figure out yet who or what you really are!" Lumine burst out.

"Geez chill, I will prove to you that I'm a truthful person! You can ask me one question and I have to answer it truthfully!" I suggested to which Lumine hummed in agreement.

"Did you ever commit murder on a human being?" Lumine asked me and looked straight into my eyes. I was shocked for a second.

"Geez, I never thought you would ask this kind of question! Oh by the way, do you know Danganronpa? Did you like it? I prefer the games way over the anime-" Lumine cut me off.

"Y/n, you said I could ask you anything and you would answer truthfully. So don't switch the subject" she stared into my soul. Well, she would if I had one. Geez making a deal with a devil really is handy sometimes.

(No Y/n, Unknown or for you it's 'Kevin' is not a devil, they just know a lot through all their stalking- I mean researches.)

"Well Lumine you see, this is something I shouldn't discuss with a minor" I was about to go but she grabbed my arm and glared at me.

"Bitch I'm over 3000 years old, who are you calling a mother fucking minor?" Woah Lumine can look really scary, time to switch to plan D (yeah plan A-C failed).

"HEY, AETHER~ WHOS THAT GIRL YOU ARE WITH?" I screamed, before they could look up to us Lumine vanished.

Who would thought plan D would work? I mean of course it worked, it was my idea after all!

I got down to Aether and Fischl. Fischl started doing a Jojo pose? WAIT DOES ANIME EXIST IN THIS WORLD??

"Yoo Fish! I see you are a true man of culture!" I stopped in front of them.

"Fish..? Man..? What culture..? However, I'm Fischl die Prinzessin der Verurteilung! I created another universe and found it Paradise" Fischl said while Jojo posing.

"What Mein Fräulein means is, it's nice to meet you" the flying raven next to her spoke.

"Wow a flying raven!! Wait- why am I fascinated about the fact that he can fly, which is normal for ravens, but not about that he can talk??" I muttered the last part.