17. Adventures with Y/n, Paimon, Aether and Osial

I started coughing like a maniac. Osial smirked at me. Don't tell me that bitch tried to poison me-

I coughed up some drops of greenish-blueish liquid. In the meanwhile a stone with a note hit Osials head.

"'P.s. I knew something like this would happen, so I made Y/n immune to poison. Yours sincerely, Unknown' of course that brat had to think of everything!" Osial mumbled angry.

"I guess I'm Kevins favorite" I stuck out my tongue to piss him off even more.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth before I cut it off" he said clearly annoyed of the situation.

"Anyways, I'm craving some actual food. A shame you can't cook properly." I stood up and was about to walk in to the kitchen but he grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Did you just call me a bad cook?"

"I said you can't cook properly, which was referring on your poor attempt on poisoning me. It also looked uneatable." I explained, he loosened his grip on my wrist and sat down with crossed arms.

"Toddler"

"Stop mumbling and talk properly. Oh wait I just remembered that you don't have the capacity to do so" Osial stated.

"What are you talking about? Are you hearing things again?" I asked and pretended to be confused.

Anyways I'm gonna try cooking something! Maybe this time I should try something different, I'm sick of my 'homemade MC Donalds Menu'. Pasta shouldn't be too hard to make, right?

I went in to the kitchen, put a pot with water on the stove (your house has a stove because Kevin added basic electronics from your dimension) and waited for the water to begin boiling.

"This is taking ages! Maybe I can use my vision to make the electricity stronger so it gets hotter and the water boils sooner?" I mumbled to myself and tried it.

Is boiling water supposed to look- smell- smoke like this? Are those electricity shocks?? Time for google!

I got my phone out and started searching..

'Why is my boiling water giving of electricity shocks and smoking like crazy?'

Firefire!123: smoke coming off of boiling water is totally normal! It's just..

Nah I'm not that stupid! Next site!!

Wikihow: How to boil water.

I can't find anything!!

I looked back at the stove and it doesn't looked that good- Might as well go outside.

"Where are you going?" Osial asked with a raised brow after seeing how I tried to open the front door.

"Uh- I was thinking about how we should meet up with some friends- yeah! Come on we don't have all day!" I lied and tried to get out of the house as quick as possible.

"Something seems off.." he mumbled after we were outside.

"Nah, it must be your brain playing tricks on you after being alone for so many centuries" I exclaimed and started walking in to a random direction.

"Who are we meeting up with anyways?" Osial asked, probably hoping it wouldn't be Zhongli or maybe he was hoping for Zhongli to kick his ass?

"I don't know yet, we have to see where we end up" I said while thinking if we should turn left or right next.

"Y/NNN! HEYY!! WAIT UP FOR PAI- I MEAN US!" I heard a high pitched voice screaming from afar.

"Who are those people there?" Osial asked pointing to Aether and Paimon who were running to our direction.