𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ➪ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢'𝚜

"𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩

"𝙄 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩."
☟︎☟︎☟︎

"Come on Cherry!" my brother hollered from the bottom of the staircase, "if you don't stop pissing about, were gunna be late!"
He'd been repeating this exact act for the past ten minutes: yelling for me to hurry up so we weren't late.

I let out a loud grumble, letting my hair fall out of my hands. "I'm coming," I screamed back at my sibling, the anger clear in my tone of voice.

It was still very early and the sun was still rising in the distance. My family and I were meeting the Weasley's before the Quidditch World Cup, however we needed to wake up extra early so we would be on time. I had seen the Weasley children a few times around Hogwarts, especially Ron since he was in a few of my classes. I was thrilled about going to the World Cup and didnt want the Weasleys to think we were scruffs so I was eager to present myself in the best possible light. I was dressed casually in a pair of blue jeans, a multicoloured sweater (tucked in) with a brown belt and a pair of old, white, converse trainers.

 I was dressed casually in a pair of blue jeans, a multicoloured sweater (tucked in) with a brown belt and a pair of old, white, converse trainers

My skin was still a little tanned from the summer and my face had a few sun born freckles. My brunette hair was neatly brushed, in a half up half down style and I had a pair of black converse on my feet.

I snatched the backpack from my bed before slinging it over my shoulder and running downstairs to my dad and brother. My dad was at the door with the keys ready in his hand and my brother was impatiently waiting at the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay I'm ready jeez," I huffed and ran out the door of our home. We lived in the countryside, surrounded by nature. It wasn't actually that far away from the Weasleys house. A lot of magical people lived out of the way of muggles most of the time. Our house had two floors with a basement and an attic. My brothers bedroom was below the ground floor however dads bedroom was on the top floor and mine in the attic.

We walked along the cobbled stone path through the woods, on our way to meet the Weasley's for the Quidditch World Cup. I could not wait. I've been obsessed with quidditch ever since I was eight years old. My brother had taught me how to play it during the winter break of his first year. But not only was I going to my first ever quidditch game, but my dads been talking none stop about this family, and I just hope they're as nice as he says they are.