𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ➪ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔

"𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙣!"☟︎☟︎☟

☟︎☟︎☟

"That was amazing," I beamed giddily, as we all walked out of the stadium. The game had ended. In the end, Bulgarian Seeker Victor Krum managed to catch the Snitch and salvage Bulgarian dignity, although Ireland won with a whopping 170 points.
"I know right," Harry chuckled with excitement, "I was too busy watching everything else that I didn't even notice Krum had got the snitch!"
"And when Troy scored that first goal," Ron marvelled, his face full of pride, "that was amazing."
"I know right," Hermione joined in, "they were passing the Quaffle so fast each player only had it for a second."

I had talked with and gotten to know Harry, Ron and Hermione a lot more throughout the game. We were all such good friends now and had such similar interests. Harry and I had already agreed to have a one on one Quidditch game to see who was better. And it turns out Ron loves quidditch just as much as I do, which I didn't even think was possible.

"Erm - do you wanna come and spend a couple hours in our tent?" Harry asked, Ron and Hermione turning to me as well, "You know before you go to bed."

I stayed quiet for a second, thinking and he looked carefully into my eyes. Why is with this guy always make eye contact with me?
"Erm - yeah," I smiled, "that would be nice. I'll go ask my dad."
The three of them nodded and I ran off to my dad and Cedric, who at the moment were having a conversation with Mr Weasley.

"Dad," I yelled and he turned around.

"Yes sweetie?"

"Can I hang out in the Weasley's tent for a few hours? And I promise I'll come straight back before curfew."

"Erm - of course, if it's okay with Arthur?" He turned to Mr Weasley with a questioning face and Arthur nodded.

"Oh it's completely fine Amos, our tent is just opposite yours," he beamed and my dad turned back to me with a smile, "and Cedric is welcome to come also."

My dad, Mr Weasley and I all looked at Cedric, but he shook his head. "Oh I'm okay, I'm gunna spend some quality time with dad," he smiled, putting his arm around dad.

"Okay, thank you Mr Weasley," I beamed as I began to step backwards, "bye dad, see you Ced." They both waved and I ran back to Harry, Ron and Hermione with a huge smile.

We hung out at the Weasley's tent for hours. I got to know the three of them more, and we all kind of just clicked. After a few hours of knowing each other, it felt like we'd known each other our whole lives. I felt so comfortable around them. Everyone was singing and dancing about the living room of the Weasley's tent, teasing Ron about being in love with Victor Krum, when we heard a bang come from outside.

"Looks like the Irish have got their pride on," Fred joked and picked up a pillow from the couch, walking me with it. I squealed, giggling as I picked one up too, fighting him back with the pillow.